The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Booth Hall - Manchester Met.

Well this is a bit weird. But I just wondered, has anyone applied for Booth Hall, on the Crewe Campus at Manchester Met?
Kind of wanted to speak to someone so the first couple days aren't so awkward haha:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by chanelcarolx
Well this is a bit weird. But I just wondered, has anyone applied for Booth Hall, on the Crewe Campus at Manchester Met?
Kind of wanted to speak to someone so the first couple days aren't so awkward haha:smile:

Hey,
Yes, I have applied for Booth Hall! What are you going to be studying? I'm going to study Popular Music and Philosophy :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Ah that's awesome! and I'm studying Drama and English haha, I was a little nervous to think I was the only one applying for Booth:3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Don't worry, I'm pretty convinced I'm the only one on my course!
Ah that's awesome! and I'm studying Drama and English haha, I was a little nervous to think I was the only one applying for Booth:3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for Booth Hall as well, and I'm doing Drama as well. Drama and Film/Television studies.
Reply 5
Aw yeah, that's awesome:3 I didn't even know they did film/television studies as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've received an offer for Booth Hall, Eaton :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Oh yeah:') when did you hear off them about the accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
About a week ago!
Reply 9
Seriously?! ok, i'm slightly panicking now! did they email you?
Reply 10
Yea. It says on the website that if you used a hotmail account, search all of your email folders (junk, spam etc.) for the offer. Keep in mind that those with conditional offers may get theirs later! :smile: You can always call them if you're worried :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh yeah, hopefully I'll find out soon because of my offer going to unconditional now:') think I'll ring the end of the week if I don't hear anything, thank you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
No worries :smile: Let me know if you get into Booth! I'm still yet to find anyone else, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will do dude! :smile: haha, hopefully someone from Booth will appear soon :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got into booth! :biggrin:, my offer is for Goostrey, flat 16:3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have been accepted to goostrey but I'm in flat 12, so not too far I guess:smile:
Original post by Lofthouse96
I have been accepted to goostrey but I'm in flat 12, so not too far I guess:smile:

I am in Goostrey flat 13 :smile:
Original post by Kaisey Lou
I am in Goostrey flat 13 :smile:

I'm glad I've found somebody close haha seems impossible to find anybody in the same flat
That's my thinking haha, I'm like the only one in my flatx_x wonder if we'll be on the same floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's my thinking haha, I'm like the only one in my flatx_x wonder if we'll be on the same floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would imagine it's all on the same floor, I haven't seen anybody in mine so I'm another loner

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending