The Student Room Group

How Many Shirtless Men Have You Seen This Weekend?

Seeing that its a nice weekend in the weather forecast, Have you seen any so far? Also opinions on public shirtlessness?? I think that the beach, swimming pools etc. are fine, but walking round town... hmm really?

Suppose I better ask if anyone has seen any shirtless girls :cool:

*Please visit my website on my profile page*

Scroll to see replies

haven't seen any but then again I'm not looking out for them.
I haven't but then it's been raining all day here :lol: I just don't get it tbh, as you said at a beach etc of course it's understandable but just walking around town etc...why :confused:
The thin layer of fabric that is a t-shirt makes virtually no difference to body temperature. I have no idea why people take their shirts off.
None but then it's not like I've left my house
0 :frown:
I have seen no shirtless people all weekend except myself :sad:
Original post by Silver Arrows
The thin layer of fabric that is a t-shirt makes virtually no difference to body temperature. I have no idea why people take their shirts off.

Totally agree, some people need to show off their chests to strangers for a ego-boost.
I hope I won't see anyone shirtless :ahhhhh: However, I don't mind some sexy shirtless guy walking past me :sexface:
Reply 9
Thankfully, none.
2, lol.
About 5 I think, not that I am looking out for them.
Two, and that's without even leaving my house
none :frown: stuck inside studying :frown: :frown:
I've been going around shirtless.

And I can tell you, the ladies ARE looking. :colone:
Many. ***** the lot of them. Most of them are overweight or have absolutely nothing but ****ty tribal tattoos to show off.
One when I was walking my dog.

I couldn't help thinking that if he just shaved his chest them he wouldn't need to walk around shirtless.
3 maybe
None I have exams and I'm at home revising while it's hot outside :frown:
I have seen like 2 shirtless men this week. They both had beer bellies

I havent seen any shirtless ladies since i was in thorpe park in 2011.
OMG. I was soo perving o those girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest