The Student Room Group

How Many Shirtless Men Have You Seen This Weekend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can we have a shirtless women's day?
2 yesterday in the town centre :smile:
The men going shirtless thing is something you see a lot with chavvy men. I think they overrate themselves and think that all women are drooling at them when they walk past, but I actually think the context either puts women off or interests them.

Eg out in the park on a sunny day, rugby boys throwing a ball around shirtless, girls will be like hello :sogood:

But walking down the main town centre, a guy sunburnt like a lobster with a load of 'tribal tattoos' and girls are gonna be like :teehee:

Its like when guys do 'selfies' of themselves topless (and usually headless) taken in a mirror with a mobile phone, even if they have a good body it always looks a bit comical. The girls in my flat are on dating sites and about two out of three guys that message them have those kind of profile pics.
Reply 23
This is weird...I've never once in my entire life seen a shirtless man in real life. The past couple of days, I've been out and about and went into town and it's quite hot and sunny, didn't see any shirtless men at all, just lots of people wearing shorts. I did however see about a thousand cheap sluts wearing extremely revealing clothing (they're literally walking around in public in their underwear, or wearing skin tight clothing), ****ing skanks, it sickens me how women choose to dress, leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, it's all hanging on display. They have no ounce of self respect!
Reply 24
Original post by Silver Arrows
The thin layer of fabric that is a t-shirt makes virtually no difference to body temperature. I have no idea why people take their shirts off.

Presumably because having a sweaty t-shirt clinging to you is not a nice feeling. Not that I would go topless in public myself, but I can see the appeal.
Was walking around town shirtless a few days ago, not a single f was given.

Called out a few shirtless guys who didn't even lift on my way, seriously why even bother embarrassing yourself by going out shirtless unless you're 6'4'', 260+ lbs at 10% body fat. Any lower and you're genetic trash.

Also called out a few whale beasts who think they have curves by wearing revealing clothing. No thanks.
Original post by Red one
Can we have a shirtless women's day?

I wouldn't object.
Just one - my bf. He usually just walks around our flat with his shirt off. The weather has been crap here this weekend so not been outside and I doubt many guys would have had their tops off anyway lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I have seen no shirtless people all weekend except myself :sad:

You walk around topless? :confused:
Not counting myself. My mate last night at a gig.
Reply 30
Like 3 or 4? None of them were particularly built mind.
I saw a topless fat man wearing skin coloured shorts on a bike. It took several glances before I noticed he was actually wearing shorts. Disturbing.
Original post by Nath7000
Seeing that its a nice weekend in the weather forecast, Have you seen any so far? Also opinions on public shirtlessness?? I think that the beach, swimming pools etc. are fine, but walking round town... hmm really?

Suppose I better ask if anyone has seen any shirtless girls :cool:

*Please visit my website on my profile page*

When I was in Goa there were plenty of shirtless men - not just local men but men from other parts of India and foreigners too.

This year I'm going on holiday to Thailand and I expect many of the Thai men to be shirtless. I will be shirtless alot too.

Personally I do not think there is anything wrong with it - also I get the opportunity to take some topless selfies too!
Original post by ForgetMe
I hope I won't see anyone shirtless :ahhhhh: However, I don't mind some sexy shirtless guy walking past me :sexface:

Wow, check your privilege. It isn't right to discriminate and say only people you deem "sexy" can walk around shirtless.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You walk around topless? :confused:

In my own bedroom, yeah. Not like anyone's gonna see me :dontknow:
Original post by what is this

Called out a few shirtless guys who didn't even lift on my way, seriously why even bother embarrassing yourself by going out shirtless unless you're 6'4'', 260+ lbs at 10% body fat. Any lower and you're genetic trash.

Also called out a few whale beasts who think they have curves by wearing revealing clothing. No thanks.

So only hot guys can walk around shirtless?

Okay, how about only nice, intelligent people can reproduce? Maybe that way we wouldn't have so much 'genetic trash'.
Original post by Odd socks
In my own bedroom, yeah. Not like anyone's gonna see me :dontknow:

Lol. I thought you meant out in the street :tongue:

Carry on.
Original post by TroyAndAbed
Wow, check your privilege. It isn't right to discriminate and say only people you deem "sexy" can walk around shirtless.

I see what I want :colonhash: Also, you don't know what's sexy and what's not for me, so shhh :tongue:
Original post by what is this

If you'll ever walk past me shirtless, I'll call you a whale and throw an egg at you :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest