The Student Room Group

Help with a Crush I have!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
0.o

Only metaphor I could think of, sorry :tongue:
Basically I think she's the most amazing person ever, have done so for well over 2 years now :3
Reply 21
[QUOTE="lalakanks;47650201"]
Original post by NooNoo1

I know, I'm generally confident with most other things. Given speeches in front of crowds and im usually one to go up in a class and just give a presentation etc but with her im stuck.

Confidence is key I guess!

And once again thank you, you're quite kind to say that :smile:

I will let you know how I get on, hopefully fingers crossed all goes well!!!

GOOD LUCK!:smile::smile: :smile::smile:
Reply 22
[QUOTE="NooNoo1;47650239"]
Original post by lalakanks

GOOD LUCK!:smile::smile: :smile::smile:

Wooooo! Thank you!!!!

Making this thread had helped me get a complete weight off my chest and also feel a lot more confident about it.

Thank you so much! :smile:
[QUOTE="lalakanks;47650272"]
Original post by NooNoo1

Wooooo! Thank you!!!!

Making this thread had helped me get a complete weight off my chest and also feel a lot more confident about it.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Omg good luck :biggrin: I'm sure it'll turn out well you seem like such a nice guy just go for it, you won't know until you ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
[QUOTE="superdarklord;47650850"]

Omg good luck :biggrin: I'm sure it'll turn out well you seem like such a nice guy just go for it, you won't know until you ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eeep haha, would be the best thing for me personally to see how she reacts when I tell her how I feel about everything. Would love to see her smile at all of this cause it does brighten my day a whole lot!

Thank you so much and I hope it all works out for me too, would be genuinely amazing and would end up in me being the happiest I've been in a long while!
Reply 25
Good luck, let us know how it goes.
Reply 26
[QUOTE="superdarklord;47650850"]

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yep, the biggest worry I have is ending college and not meeting her again without even knowing what could have been/would have been!

Completely lost in this girl to say the least, still have the same feelings about her since I first got them, only got stronger if anything.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/apqnWG5_700b_v1.jpg <-- Pretty much sums up how I feel about her!
Reply 27
Original post by Cubic
Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Thank you, I will do for sure!!
Good luck and I hope you do better than what I did with my crush (I didn't even get friend-zoned, it was worse). It was the most embarrassing moment of my life and I had a crush on her for two years, very similar to you. Now I'm sitting here, depressed and lonely :frown:. Anyway, I wish you the best :smile:!
Reply 29
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
Good luck and I hope you do better than what I did with my crush (I didn't even get friend-zoned, it was worse). It was the most embarrassing moment of my life and I had a crush on her for two years, very similar to you. Now I'm sitting here, depressed and lonely :frown:. Anyway, I wish you the best :smile:!

Awh man! :frown:

Completely feel for you and genuinely wish you the best of luck for the future!!
You did your best and you tried your best, be proud of that! :smile::smile:

And thank you, fingers crossed hoping all goes well!
Reply 30
Would like to thank everyone who helped me!

Doing this has definitely eased a lot of nerves and built me up to do it. Made me definitely want to do it more now :tongue: :wink:

That said would appreciate more opinions and ideas too :smile:
Would like to thank everyone who helped me!

Doing this has definitely eased a lot of nerves and built me up to do it. Made me definitely want to do it more now :tongue: :wink:

That said would appreciate more opinions and ideas too :smile:

Are you going to be doing this tomorrow? I'm really excited for you xD it's okay to be a little nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
She knows you like her already, you approached her before and you show it through your body language so it's pretty clear if she doesn't respond then she's not into you and if she does then approach her again, but be sure that she is. Tbh I think you left it all a little too late, it's exam season now so just ask her if she wants to hang out when exams are over and if she is interested in you then tell her how you feel when you guys meet up again. Just be confident in yourself.
Reply 33
Original post by superdarklord
Are you going to be doing this tomorrow? I'm really excited for you xD it's okay to be a little nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so and I really do want to muster up the courage and sit with her and just talk for a bit, ask her out for a walk or something and then tell her how I feel.

I'm more than certain she knows that I still like her and I want to die trying instead of not knowing the unknown :tongue:

That said im more than likely to go upto her and end up having a brain seizure or whatever and talk nonsense. In all honesty im very very nervous about it all but I guess I'd rather do it now than never :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by RosyPearl
She knows you like her already, you approached her before and you show it through your body language so it's pretty clear if she doesn't respond then she's not into you and if she does then approach her again, but be sure that she is. Tbh I think you left it all a little too late, it's exam season now so just ask her if she wants to hang out when exams are over and if she is interested in you then tell her how you feel when you guys meet up again. Just be confident in yourself.

I feel that I left it a little too late too. Our mutual friends were urging me way back in March to make a move :L

I don't think I've ever liked someone this badly so I really really badly want to get my butt in gear and ask her out :colondollar: I just hope that there's still enough time :s-smilie:
The thing is - to make progress with a girl there is no need to make long speeches about how you feel. Just ask her out point blank. Keep the speeches for later. I would say : "hey you remember I asked you out before but you were taken..........well now you are single I wonder if you would like ???................etc etc................ Be prepared to get knocked back though. If she wanted you she would have come for you already.
MY HEART... IT MELTS!

Good luck in your pursuit for her! You seem like a really good guy so I'm sure everything will fall into place eventually if not immediately. Let us know how it goes!!
Reply 37
Original post by Old_Simon
The thing is - to make progress with a girl there is no need to make long speeches about how you feel. Just ask her out point blank. Keep the speeches for later. I would say : "hey you remember I asked you out before but you were taken..........well now you are single I wonder if you would like ???................etc etc................ Be prepared to get knocked back though. If she wanted you she would have come for you already.

Aha im not worried about the rejection. I guess both of us find it a little awkward about the whole thing, her specially because she is a very gentle person and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Im more worried about making the initial leap than actual rejection. At least then I know I did my best than actually just not even try to know at all!

Original post by Lilyghz
MY HEART... IT MELTS!

Good luck in your pursuit for her! You seem like a really good guy so I'm sure everything will fall into place eventually if not immediately. Let us know how it goes!!

Haha, I do apologise! :colondollar:
I genuinely hope everything falls out into place well too.
The best scenario in my case would be if all goes to plan tomorrow and she's okay with everything. Out of happiness I'd post a photo of me and her on this thread with the message simply saying "I made it". That would be a dream scenario though!!! :tongue: (Guy can dream right?)

Hopefully all goes well :smile:
Aha im not worried about the rejection. I guess both of us find it a little awkward about the whole thing, her specially because she is a very gentle person and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Im more worried about making the initial leap than actual rejection. At least then I know I did my best than actually just not even try to know at all!

Haha, I do apologise! :colondollar:
I genuinely hope everything falls out into place well too.
The best scenario in my case would be if all goes to plan tomorrow and she's okay with everything. Out of happiness I'd post a photo of me and her on this thread with the message simply saying "I made it". That would be a dream scenario though!!! :tongue: (Guy can dream right?)

Hopefully all goes well :smile:

Don't overthink what you want to say, just go straight for it. The more you think, the more nervous you'll be about getting it out there. And of it goes well I don't think simply saying 'I made it' will do xD I think we'll want all the details!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superdarklord
Don't overthink what you want to say, just go straight for it. The more you think, the more nervous you'll be about getting it out there. And of it goes well I don't think simply saying 'I made it' will do xD I think we'll want all the details!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't agree more! Haha but in the event that it doesn't work out (very unlikely), don't forget that we have your back!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending