The Student Room Group

When do your exams finish??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muf_mur
19th June - Physics Unit 5 (31 days 21 hours to go..i have a countdown timer on my desktop :tongue:)...after that i am going to sleeeep

Same here! My worst exam to end with :frown:
FP2 on 23rd June :smile:
Original post by Joe1996
I'm really looking forward to the holiday, are you going to do maths, and at which uni?

Recently been considering becoming a Maths teacher but actually I've firmed Chemistry and Biochemistry at Sheffield.. totally different things. XD
I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with life currently though. Got ideas in all three fields :rolleyes:
I'm guessing you're doing Maths at uni then? I know 2 others in my class continuing with Maths who've firmed Exeter and Nottingham.

Also, OCR M2 exam tommorow. I feel so burnt today coming up with all sorts of different questions they might come up with and trying to work on moments about objects and sliding/toppling but failing at that. Feel okay about everything else though.
June 11th Physics Multiple choice. Its annoying that I have approximately 2.5 weeks between my second to the last exam and last exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
23rd June. M2.

Coincidentally, that's also my birthday lol.
16 june. M1. Day I start a2. :dontknow::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We start A2 on the 9th June. I have a Physics exam on 9th June and then M1 on 12th June, which sucks.
26th June is my last, I think! -.-
11th of June. Seems too long, yet way tooo quick
Original post by WesterosWildling
16 june. M1. Day I start a2. :dontknow::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Rudeboyzzz
17th june same here :biggrin: maths unit 1 on that day and then freeedom! :smile: haha

Ahhh, yes :five: Then a well deserved break :biggrin:
5th June then I'm done with exams forever! (fingers crossed!) Final year if uni :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by daisychain_
10th June (Statistics)

Same here
18th June (Maths C4)

Summer will be great... 13 weeks of having absolutely zero commitments. Heaven.
(edited 9 years ago)
6th of June then starting A2 and crest award or EPQ oh the joys (!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exodecai
Recently been considering becoming a Maths teacher but actually I've firmed Chemistry and Biochemistry at Sheffield.. totally different things. XD
I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing with life currently though. Got ideas in all three fields :rolleyes:
I'm guessing you're doing Maths at uni then? I know 2 others in my class continuing with Maths who've firmed Exeter and Nottingham.

Also, OCR M2 exam tommorow. I feel so burnt today coming up with all sorts of different questions they might come up with and trying to work on moments about objects and sliding/toppling but failing at that. Feel okay about everything else though.

Yeah I'm hopefully doing maths at Warwick. Is M2 a resit or did you do something different to us, last years exam was horrific but it meant the grade boundaries were ridiculously low

Posted from TSR Mobile
18th June. Not amusing cause of this longass gap between my last exam in May (22nd) and first in June (10th). Nearly 3 weeks. Gah. I know I should probably use all that time for revision but that's defo not happening
Original post by Joe1996
Yeah I'm hopefully doing maths at Warwick. Is M2 a resit or did you do something different to us, last years exam was horrific but it meant the grade boundaries were ridiculously low

Posted from TSR Mobile

Warwick? Nice! Aren't they picky about STEP?
I did 7 AS Maths/Further Maths modules last year leaving me with FP2, FP3, C3, C4 and M2 to make both courses into A2 grades this year. Retaking M1 this year. I did the June 13 M2 paper as a mock at Christmas and got 1 mark off an A, haven't tried it since though.
June 20th, around 11am
27th June STEP 3 - very nervous indeed!

Quick Reply

Latest