The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Science exam 19th May 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Who are u rahul dravid ahaa
Reply 61
Original post by rohan taneja
Who are u rahul dravid ahaa

Babes what did you get for the last question on the physics - about advantages of optical fibres?
Reply 62
who r u?? r u a girl or a guy and i got that it transmits faster signals as well allowing many signals to be passed through
Reply 63
who r u?? r u a girl or a guy and i got that it transmits faster signals as well allowing many signals to be passed through

Baby please I love you!

I am whoever you want me to be!

What did u get for the first chemistry question? - i got colloid?
Help babes!
Reply 64
first tell me r u a girl or a boy??
first tell me r u a girl or a boy??

Don't trust rohan little disgusting flirter who loves to flirt with everyone - makes me sick! especialy on a exam forum, god we all know u desperate but got exams to think about aint ya
Reply 66
Please could someone tell me because I'm confused?

I got a C for my chemistry coursework and the score I got was 31/47 does that mean I can't get an A or an A* overall even if I did my unit 1 and 2 test really good?
:colondollar:
Can someone post the 2014 b2,c2&p2 paper
Reply 68
Ahh Core science
Got 2A's in both exams, B1, C1, P1 and B2, C2, P2 and I had got a D in my coursework, resulting in a B overall
Quite disappointed, but I'm content with a B as I am not taking any science for a level
I remember in Module B2, the 6 marker was on surface area - about polar bears / surface area to volume ratio and something about their ears being adapted to their environment and surroundings
Reply 69
Can someone please send the topics/ answers to the b2 c2 p2 paper 2014
Can somebody please help me. This year, I took the OCR Gateway core science B1 C1 P1 and B2 C2 P2 tests and I did the course work. I got 100% 48/48 in my course work, which is only 20% of my GCSE and I know I have done really badly on the other exams,which makes the other 80% I think I have got D's on both exams. Please could somebody predict my grade? Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest