The Student Room Group

Cashed in modules query

I woke up this morning and i was crapping myself whether i will get the grade A desperately need in my A level maths. Heres the situation, I did both maths and further maths at AS and got pretty good grades although i had to change a module over to get an A in both subjects. I was told that the modules wont be cashed so i could do just the thing. Then i find my "Cumulative Statement of Results" from OCR saying:

Mathematics (MEI)
Encashed: 4751 (jan 05) and all the other modules i've done

I have dropped further maths and think i may need to undo the change due to a bad module. Is it possible that i can change the modules around after it has been "encashed" or is it too late? Failing that if i explained the situation to my university would they be lenient providing that i do make the grade when the module is swapped back?
This is a statement from last year?? No, sadly, I don't think you can. You can normally decline a grade but not from that long ago. I'd just speak to your examinations officer about it to be honest - your university already has your results anyway, and you don't, so don't phone them up wittering away about what an amazing student you are if they might have taken you anyway. :smile:

I'd phone the school/college up, preferably before Thursday, and ask what you can do.
Reply 2
Damn!

Latest

Trending

Trending