The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Riverside Point and University Park Campus

Hello,

I'll hopefully be starting a postgraduate course at the University Park Campus this fall. I'm thinking about living at Riverside Point. Could anyone tell me if the surrounding area is safe? and what the transport links are between Riverside Point and University Park?
Original post by zaariyah
Hello,

I'll hopefully be starting a postgraduate course at the University Park Campus this fall. I'm thinking about living at Riverside Point. Could anyone tell me if the surrounding area is safe? and what the transport links are between Riverside Point and University Park?

Safe? Yep. Riverside Point has fairly good security and I've not heard of many problems there.

It's about 10-15 mins walk or 5 min cycle ride to North Entrance of University Park. If you want to catch the bus, walk a couple of minutes to the end of the road and there's a number 34 bus which leaves every few mins during peak hours to University Park, and runs until something like 3am. It's £1 for students.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hello!

There is a free Unite bus to University Park, which only people from Unite's properties can catch (so St. Peter's Court and Riverside Point), so that will be handy!

Riverside Point is by the main road and has lots of security, so it is good security-wise for a student area. It has really nice rooms too!

Good luck with your course :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending