The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Cass undergrad offer holders '14 (Cass, exclusively)

Hey there!

Anyone holding offers for undergrad courses at Cass? It'd be great if you could post here and mention the course that you hold an offer for. It'll help us get to know each other better and we won't have any 'strangers' at freshers week :P

I'm Sid. Gonna do actuarial science.

Sent from my iPhone
Studying Investment & Financial Risk Management but then again you already know me :rolleyes:

Abdul-Karim
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Liberalists
Studying Investment & Financial Risk Management but then again you already know me :rolleyes:

Abdul-Karim

Dang man! For a few seconds, I thought we had another IFRM applicant! :P

Sent from my iPhone
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
What's the chances of getting in for banking and international finance with BBB a levels but having achieved a high 2:1 at university first year.
Original post by marie_123
What's the chances of getting in for banking and international finance with BBB a levels but having achieved a high 2:1 at university first year.

You'd have to contact the undergraduate admissions department. I don't think they allow transfers? I may be wrong.

From what university studying what may I ask.
Reply 5
Original post by Abdul-Karim
You'd have to contact the undergraduate admissions department. I don't think they allow transfers? I may be wrong.

From what university studying what may I ask.

studied business management at roehampton I don't wanna transfer start a different course
studied business management at roehampton I don't wanna transfer start a different course

I'd advise contacting the admissions team. Good-luck! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'd advise contacting the admissions team. Good-luck! :biggrin:

Dyu think I'll be able to get in honestly?

Cass has got a strict 'no transfers' policy and with the BBB, it's going to be all the more unlikely. But like Abdul mentioned above, you might wanna give it a try. In fact, even LSE says that you can contact them for transferring to their course from another uni and they may consider the request but Cass bluntly says 'no transfers allowed'.

That being said, sending an email to Cass' admin won't hurt (although you shouldn't expect a reply anytime soon :P Cass applicants know what I'm talking about there)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(edited 9 years ago)

Honestly, I doubt it. Unless you are willing to re-take the subjects to get A's but you have nothing to lose by asking.
Honestly, I doubt it. Unless you are willing to re-take the subjects to get A's but you have nothing to lose by asking.

okk thanks is it too late to get an A grade for my exams it's on June the 3rd business edexcel and my maths c3 &c4 on June 16th
okk thanks is it too late to get an A grade for my exams it's on June the 3rd business edexcel and my maths c3 &c4 on June 16th

Most probably. I don't know if examination centres still take exam applicants on at this stage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending