The Student Room Group

Exam stress! 3 exams in one day!

So nervous for tomorrow I have 3 AS exams. 2 with no break and then a 45 min break and another one! I'm going to be so mentally drained :'( any suggestions?
wow, good luck with them :smile: how long are they?
id suggest making sure that you take a drink with you, can you eat in the 45 minute gap?
Drink plenty of water and have tons of food before hand.
Reply 4
Original post by racheyroo
wow, good luck with them :smile: how long are they?
id suggest making sure that you take a drink with you, can you eat in the 45 minute gap?

Thank you! I survived loool! Did as you said :smile: and I managed to eat in the 45 min gap
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Thank you! I survived loool! Did as you said :smile: and I managed to eat in the 45 min gap

good :smile: glad you managed, how did you think they went?
Reply 6
good :smile: glad you managed, how did you think they went?

Good in all I think! Thanks for asking :smile: I had Psychology, Politics and Communication+Culture. Psychology seemed to go the best :smile: but my hand felt like it was gonna fall of by the end of it lol! Which A Levels do you take or are you at Uni?
(edited 9 years ago)
Good in all I think! Thanks for asking :smile: I had Psychology, Politics and Communication+Culture. Psychology seemed to go the best :smile: but my hand felt like it was gonna fall of by the end of it lol! Which A Levels do you take or are you at Uni?

good :smile: im sure they went well, haha my hand always aches after exams, i don't know if it would survive three
im at uni studying psychology :smile:
Reply 8
good :smile: im sure they went well, haha my hand always aches after exams, i don't know if it would survive three
im at uni studying psychology :smile:

Awesome :biggrin: do you know specific field of psychology you want to go into? How are you finding it? I'm considering psychology or maybe Law with Psychology :smile:
Awesome :biggrin: do you know specific field of psychology you want to go into? How are you finding it? I'm considering psychology or maybe Law with Psychology :smile:

I'm hoping to go into clinical but its really hard to get into, so if not id like to help people with brain injuries. I love it at the moment, there's more stats and biology than i expected but I actually quite like that, whereas others dont. Law with psychology would be cool too :smile:
Reply 10
Sounds interesting :smile: oh gosh stats! Thought I'd get away from Maths but seems like that's not the case :tongue: yeah I don't know too much about combination degrees but I think it would be a good combo if you're sure about what you want to go into.

hey i study communication and culture also. how did you find the as exam?
Reply 12
Original post by Sonwusiri95
hey i study communication and culture also. how did you find the as exam?

Hey! Well it was very different to previous exam papers so I tried my best. The last one I found quite confusing so I waffled on haha, how did you find it? Will you be doing it in A2?
samee what sort of stuff did you say for the question 4? sorry for the late reply btw. i already do it for A2, i did both at the same time as a intensive course. a2 is much better than as!
Reply 14
No worries. I talked about encoding barriers to communication and that, I've forgotten most of it lol! Wbu? And ah that's good! I dno whether I should carry it on, I know it's an easy grade to get but is it respected at unis? What will you be doing at uni :smile:
Good luck!!!
Reply 16
Thank you!! Already done them it was good to get them out of the way :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest