The Student Room Group

Do you eat your dinner at the table or on your bed or couch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ruffiio
:lol:

Crap! I meant bed lol. Good thing you pointed that out :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
Random question to those that think its disgusting to eat on your bed - I take it you would fit it gross to let your cat or dog up on the bed too? Just purely a random question.

Not at all, my princesses can come up on my bed whenever they wish, they are, after all, my children :h:
Table, then couch.

Never the bed. Unless its dessert.
We've always had dinner together as a family. It's one of the things I miss most when I'm at university - I'm not used to eating on my own!!

When I move in with my boyfriend after university, we'll definitely eat together at the table.
Original post by tehFrance
Why on earth would anyone eat in bed? I libe in my own place and if I'm cooking at home (rare) rather than going out I'll eat at the table with a nice red and the paper :h: Likewise in the morning I eat breakfast at the table with a an alcoholic drink of some sort, always with the alcohol this one, oy! :tongue:

:eek:
Reply 65
I usually eat dinner wherever really (not the bathroom obviously). My family don't sit at a table or have a set time for dinner as people come home at different times
Original post by Wilfred Little
:eek:

Anything wrong with a morning pick me up? :tongue:
Original post by tehFrance
Anything wrong with a morning pick me up? :tongue:

Not at all :cool:.
In the study room whilst on the computer. Lol
Reply 69
I think a lot of us eat while on our beds because we pretty see our beds like couches or at least I do. I sit and go on my laptop or watch tv while on my bed and its like a couch for me so it feels natural to eat there lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Stinkum
With family, we eat dinner sitting on the floor.

When not with family, eat sitting on couch with a plate placed on a small table, watch TV or something.

Same as me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin25
I think a lot of us eat while on our beds because we pretty see our beds like couches or at least I do. I sit and go on my laptop or watch tv while on my bed and its like a couch for me so it feels natural to eat there lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, I watch tv on my bed, I do my assignments on my bed despite having a desk because it's more comfortable. I eat, sleep and work on my bed haha.
My mum and little bro sit at a table (in the front room) and my dad in his chair (also in the front room). I eat my dinner either sat on the sofa in the front room or in my room at my desk (my bed is high up, and my desk is under it).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I eat in front of my computer lmfao.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
I don't really eat takeaways, but probably still at the table.

Why would you eat anything whilst on your bed? That sounds pretty disgusting to me personally, you sleep in your bed why are you taking greasy chips there? :lolwut:

What's wrong with using a tray? I always use trays if I happen to eat in bed :smile:

We usually always eat at the table but it depends on what food it is. For example pizza can be eaten upstairs but roast dinner with gravy can't :tongue: It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing revision my mum might bring my food up but most of the time our family eat together.
Always eat on the sofa with my family.
Couch
Original post by Ruffiio
I've been eating on my bed my entire life, or as far as I was actually capable of doing so :awesome: I must be one disgusting mofo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yh you sound like it
Original post by Ribbit1234
yh you sound like it

:ta::teehee:
Original post by janicee
What's wrong with using a tray? I always use trays if I happen to eat in bed :smile:

We usually always eat at the table but it depends on what food it is. For example pizza can be eaten upstairs but roast dinner with gravy can't :tongue: It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing revision my mum might bring my food up but most of the time our family eat together.

That sounds fair enough I guess. But in that case why not at least eat it at your desk (where you'd probably be doing your revision anyway)? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest