The Student Room Group

Buchanan view college students??

I'm going to either the city of glasgow college or glasgow caley and I'm looking at applying to Buchanan view, but I'm worried about feeling out of place if its all uni students, as I'm more than likely going to be at college. Has anyone from college lived there before and has any advice? or is anyone planning to this year? thanks! x
Hey!

I'm going to the college too and plan to stay here, I was having the same thought, so i'm glad i'm not the only one aha! I'm currently living in student accommodation in Dundee and it's filled with college and uni students and I've never felt out of place here.
Might bump into each other sometime :smile:
Original post by taylorxwaggoner
Hey!

I'm going to the college too and plan to stay here, I was having the same thought, so i'm glad i'm not the only one aha! I'm currently living in student accommodation in Dundee and it's filled with college and uni students and I've never felt out of place here.
Might bump into each other sometime :smile:

ive spoken to a few people that have just moved out of Buchanan view for the end of a HNC year, lots of people have said there's plenty of college students :smile: I just didn't want to feel out of place haha!

What course are you doing at the college?:smile:
I'm doing HNC Acting and performance at the riverside campus, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by taylorxwaggoner
I'm doing HNC Acting and performance at the riverside campus, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at the riverside campus too doing HNC Social Sciences, sure I'll see you about :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest