The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary or Edinburgh?

I'll be doing International Relations this year and I've been struggling whether I should make Edinburgh my firm choice or QMUL instead. I know in regards to overall rank, Edinburgh is higher than QMUL. However, living in london is my dream and I heard that london graduate has the highest employability (apart fro Oxbridge of course) not to mention that QMUL has improved significantly in recent years.

I am wondering can someone help me with this? Any suggestions will be appreciated! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by levtss
I'll be doing International Relations this year and I've been struggling whether I should make Edinburgh my firm choice or QMUL instead. I know in regards to overall rank, Edinburgh is higher than QMUL. However, living in london is my dream and I heard that london graduate has the highest employability (apart fro Oxbridge of course) not to mention that QMUL has improved significantly in recent years.

I am wondering can someone help me with this? Any suggestions will be appreciated! :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

What did you end up doing since I am in the same shoes right now and super confused? I applied for a different program tho.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending