The Student Room Group

Worried - English Literature

So, I did my English literature AQA exam today, and realised at the end I had forgotten to leave 2 lines between each question as stated on the pink answer booklet.

Does this matter?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm sure it'll be fine many people have made worse mistakes today. Like a kid in my school who answered every single question. Yes that is right, EVERY single question even on ones on books we didn't do. He simply "made stuff up". So...yeah. I'm sure you're fine.

In other news I continue to encourage and calm people down whilst me myself is panicking for other exams. Oh well :P
lol did it say that. I did not do that.
Original post by HarjKS
I'm sure it'll be fine many people have made worse mistakes today. Like a kid in my school who answered every single question. Yes that is right, EVERY single question even on ones on books we didn't do. He simply "made stuff up". So...yeah. I'm sure you're fine.

In other news I continue to encourage and calm people down whilst me myself is panicking for other exams. Oh well :P

LOL how the hell did he do every question in an hour and 30? :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by HarjKS

He did not do that.
Please don't tell me he did that

What a moron :rolleyes:
Reply 5
I left a page on mine. Don't worry though since the entire answer booklet is scanned by the examiners.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by MattJGUK
I left a page on mine. Don't worry though since the entire answer booklet is scanned by the examiners.

Does the same examiner mark all of the paper? Or do different examiners do different questions?
Reply 7
Original post by mickel_w
He did not do that.
Please don't tell me he did that

What a moron :rolleyes:

Unfortunatetly it seems so. I really hope he's lying but at the minute he could either be lying (hopefully) or told the truth and if so must have written some pretty short answers to get EVERY QUESTION in an hour and thirty minutes.
Reply 8
Original post by RG110man
Does the same examiner mark all of the paper? Or do different examiners do different questions?

Same examiner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by MattJGUK

Ok. Wouldn't of thought the line-spacing would be an issue. Probably just makes the papers easier to scan. Cheers for your feedback..

Quick Reply

Latest