The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Accommodation

Hi everyone, I'm starting Kingston in September hopefully, but I have no idea on what accommodation to choose if anyone has any advice that would be great. Or anyone studying the same, I'm doing English lit with film at perrhyn road campus :smile:))
Hey! I have yet to receive any information on accommodation, I haven't heard anything from Kingston yet - but I'm going to apply for a place in halls first-hand. I'm more than willing to look for people who I can possibly look for flats independently with as well, since chances of getting a place in halls seem very low. I'm going to study Journalism as of September as well. :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hi i haven't received my email about accomadation but i would apply ASAP. i am studing Film studies and Media and Culture Studies :smile:
hopefully will see you in Film, Ella Mae.
Hey I haven't heard from them yet too. I'm studying BA Filmmaking this September! :smile:
Reply 4
They haven't emailed me yet either I'm hoping they do soon!! Are any of you guys going to the headstart thing in summer?
Reply 5
Original post by popnographic
Hey! I have yet to receive any information on accommodation, I haven't heard anything from Kingston yet - but I'm going to apply for a place in halls first-hand. I'm more than willing to look for people who I can possibly look for flats independently with as well, since chances of getting a place in halls seem very low. I'm going to study Journalism as of September as well. :smile:

Hey so are you also studying at penrryhn road campus?. Also where are you moving from. When we hear from accomodation, we should talk more about it be nice to get to know someone on a similar course before I start
Reply 6
Original post by Rhajiun
Hi i haven't received my email about accomadation but i would apply ASAP. i am studing Film studies and Media and Culture Studies :smile:
hopefully will see you in Film, Ella Mae.

Hey so you're also studying at penrryhn road campus? Yes I'm sure we will see eachother in film. Where are you moving from
Reply 7
Original post by Ella-mae
Hey so you're also studying at penrryhn road campus? Yes I'm sure we will see eachother in film. Where are you moving from

Hey, I've applied for the head start thing for the August one, as thats the only time i can visit:frown: but my course will be in penrhyn road campus. I'm moving from Portsmouth, what about you?
Reply 8
Original post by Ella-mae
They haven't emailed me yet either I'm hoping they do soon!! Are any of you guys going to the headstart thing in summer?

I am going to apply for the August event too. Hope to see you there :-) !
I have been allocated a room in Clayhill!
Original post by RyssFreakson
I have been allocated a room in Clayhill!

Ahh, you got the e-mail today, too? I got allocated a room in Seething Wells, I'm so relieved! Although my family and I booked flight tickets thinking we'd be able to move in during the weekend (most people say you get to move in during the second weekend of September, so that's when we booked)... but I get to move in Tuesday the 16th and they leave on the 15th, lol. Oops. Oh well. :P
Original post by popnographic
Ahh, you got the e-mail today, too? I got allocated a room in Seething Wells, I'm so relieved! Although my family and I booked flight tickets thinking we'd be able to move in during the weekend (most people say you get to move in during the second weekend of September, so that's when we booked)... but I get to move in Tuesday the 16th and they leave on the 15th, lol. Oops. Oh well. :P

Ah lucky! That wass my first choice but that's alright, as long it's not budget ensuite! Is yours an ensuite room or? I'll be arriving in the UK on the 13th September lol. Where are you from btw?
Reply 12
Anyone been allocated to Seething Wells :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RyssFreakson
Ah lucky! That wass my first choice but that's alright, as long it's not budget ensuite! Is yours an ensuite room or? I'll be arriving in the UK on the 13th September lol. Where are you from btw?

I actually got a budget en suite, but I don't really mind it since I wouldn't afford the more expensive options anyway. As long as I can sleep and study in there somewhat comfortably, lol. I'm from Sweden! You? :smile:
Reply 14
I am still waiting for an offer to kingston and the accommodation is already close. Does anyone know where I can get an accommodation close to kingston hill campus?
Thanks
Reply 15
Haven't heard a thing either, probably because I live in London anyway. Would still like to get accomodation of some sort and would do it with people if anyone had a plan. I'm studying Film Studies and History joint hnrs btw :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending