The Student Room Group

How to change the shape of my head?

Is it possible? People keep taking the mickey out of me, because my head looks like a melon. :frown: So is it possible to change the shape of my head?
Smash it against the wall.
Reply 2
Original post by I Believe
Is it possible? People keep taking the mickey out of me, because my head looks like a melon. :frown: So is it possible to change the shape of my head?

Stand up to the bullies, anyone who mocks you like that is not someone worth wasting time on. :smile:
Post this on a Plastic Surgery forum -- there is probably going to be a surgery that may somewhat help (obviously when you have the time, money and really believe in the benefit).
Apparently, inca's used to make their kids wear helmets that shaped their skulls so they had like square heads and stuff

Hang on. Are you serious?
Not without surgery or massive trauma...
Don't let people negatively affect how you view yourself, and if they make any more comments tell them to F@#$ off
Chop a bit off? :tongue: But being serious, if you grew your hair longer (no idea how long it already is...) and had it cut in a different style, would it make it less obvious? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Have a mould made to change the shape of your head :smile:.
Reply 10
you can't change that. silly question
Reply 11
Wear a hat.
Reply 12
Original post by lou 22
Have a mould made to change the shape of your head :smile:.

Can you actually do that?
Don't let what anyone else says get you down, i dont think there would be any way you could change it without plastic surgery (if that exists), people have all different shaped heads
have you considered possibly changing your hairstyle? it wont change the shape of your head obviously, but it might help the way it looks if that would make you feel better
What type of melon?

get in to a car accident. Or alternatively you could ignore the stupid ignorant people that comment about your head, everyone is different!
Obtain vice. Put head in said vice. Squeeze head in said vice. You now have a different shaped head.
Reply 17
Can you actually do that?

I believe you can, I believe :smile:
Use a chisel to change the shape

Quick Reply

Latest