The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
Maybe its not the naked men but the thought of being naked in a publicish place and or the thought of other people seeing you naked that turns you on.

yeh, i do think it might be summit to do with the idea of being seen!
and i must admit, i tend to 'crack one off' before i go, but it usually finds new life after any exercise, all the testosterone flowing!
I am a girl and I get very turned on at the thought of anyone looking at my body, male or female... maybe it is the same for you...
lol, maybe both of you are exhibitionists.
I can see this thread falling from its current 'highbrow' status fairly quickly...
There's nothing wrong with being turned on by changing rooms.. it's hot.

But I'm gay so what do I know, lol
Reply 25
dannywales
There's nothing wrong with being turned on by changing rooms.. it's hot.

But I'm gay so what do I know, lol

To be fair, seing a fat balding man with his speedo's around his ankles is not my version of hot!
Reply 26
MickeyG
To be fair, seing a fat balding man with his speedo's around his ankles is not my version of hot!

and britain is populated with millions of those! :mad:
Reply 27
It's quite strange to see naked men in changing room, because im middle eastern I'm not use to that stuff.
Nothin to do with that mate, im white as they come and ive never got keen on it, specially when theyre bending down just as you walk in and havent got yourself mentally prepared...
Reply 29
It is very mentally scarring to have any body part of any colour flashed in front of your eyes with no warning.
Reply 30
ewww....tbh, i've never encountered naked-ness in any showers. everyone just seems to have their shorts/ trunks whatever still on. maybe once when i was 10 or something i remember this dad naked in the shower and his children were getting changed. methinks. anyway. a long time ago. i don't tend to do things (in public places :wink: that require naked showers after them though.
Reply 31
so_this_is_sam
As a female I am finding this thread quite amusing :smile:

as a male I am finding this thread quite amusing!
Reply 32
that's kind of tricky
Reply 33
I'm gay but I don't get.... in that way in boys changing rooms really, if I started staring at all the guys and they were fit and I thought about naughty things I probably would but I generally just have my mind on getting changed.
Reply 34
Changing rooms have entirely their own set of logic. Where else do a bunch of naked men congregate and do their best to pretend that they aren't in a room with a bunch of naked men?

I used to be a little shy, now I just laugh and whip me kit off. When in Rome... :biggrin:
Reply 35
seriously though, having read some of the gays' comments, (as a gay myself) how lucky are we??? if a lad walked into a female changing room, there would be no private parts on display at all! they would be kicked out immediately also! men have no idea who they're turning on when they're drying off after a shower...so lads, bear that in mind next time in the changing rooms! lol
I'm the opposite, the thought of a big hairy man flossing his arse with a manky old towel makes me want to curl back into my pants, not jump out of them. :eek:

I cant think of any bigger turn off lol.
Forget your litttle problem for a second (no pun intended) because i would just like to point out you are not working out very hard. If your doing a lot of excersize all the blood goes to your muscles. I dont go the gym though i do a lot of cycling and after a 2 and half hour ride i wouldnt be able to get it up even if i tried, for about 20 minutes or something. This should be enough time for your shower!

So the solution to your problem is work out harder.
I am up for it more after 90 minutes playing football... explain that? :smile:
Reply 39
alexjoh1
seriously though, having read some of the gays' comments, (as a gay myself) how lucky are we??? if a lad walked into a female changing room, there would be no private parts on display at all! they would be kicked out immediately also! men have no idea who they're turning on when they're drying off after a shower...so lads, bear that in mind next time in the changing rooms! lol

doing a lot for the cause of integration and tolerance there. keep up the good work.

Latest

Trending

Trending