The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
pumpkin7
think of grannies and stuff.

That might get some people excited... *cough*Rooney*cough* :rolleyes:
pumpkin7
think of grannies and stuff.

even better, if you get an erection in the showers think of anne widicombe! :eek: or john prescott
TKR
no. read the posts. the guy i was having a go at is GAY. he was reinforcing the silly stereotypical idea of gay men who go into changing rooms and perve on the straight guys, that's what i took issue with.

oh right, sorry my mistake.
Reply 63
Phoenix Dioxide
even better, if you get an erection in the showers think of anne widicombe! :eek: or john prescott

having a number two :smile:
TKR
having a number two :smile:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *deep breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 65
Woah. We're trying to think of ways not to get an erection, not trying to make the guy physically sick!
MickeyG
Woah. We're trying to think of ways not to get an erection, not trying to make the guy physically sick!

but you have to admit it would work! i doubt he'll able to get an erection for a long long long long time :p:
Reply 67
Oh sure it would work. But that may just make the turtle disappear back in to its shell permanently. Two of the most grotesque looking people ever created, just my opinion though:smile:
This thread has been thoroughly entertaining, thanks guys!
Reply 69
TKR
homophobia abounds. people like you who go on about hoe great "us gays" find changing rooms for perving on guys, and tell straight men to "watch out!" make the situation worse.

simple as.

when i in a sarcastic and joking tone talk about the idea of perving, (when i'ts not perving per se) it's not acceptable and it is something that you feel you must 'take issue with', but when the post underneath mine talks of how it could not be arousing 'unless he's accidently walked in to the girls showers and they are all 18-25', that is ignored! that figures! homphobia abounds!
Have a cold shower.
At least when it's hard it looks big?!?

Just walk up to some bloke and say "Look how hard I am" then they won't mind so much!:smile:
Reply 72
No they will probably think you want to penetrate them and unless they are gay (which is unlikely) punch you in the face.

And then tell everyone in the changing rooms (which may include your friends) that you just tryed coming onto the guy! Not a good plan.

Graham
lol
Oh:frown:
Bubblebee
At least when it's hard it looks big?!?

Just walk up to some bloke and say "Look how hard I am" then they won't mind so much!:smile:

lollll trust me that wouldn't work!!!!! you'd probably get a smack for that and be avoided by every male in the school for the rest of your life!
Aceofspades2345
Define lots.:confused:

erm... many.

Ofcourse it is possible that it excludes you. I don't know.
there seem to be a lot of violence in the changing rooms. :p:
Reply 78
Whats the big deal dude? Show others that u have a bigger weapon.. lol

Latest

Trending

Trending