The Student Room Group

Can you eat a dominos pizza the next day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yep absolutely fine! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
It's better the next day. Go for it.
Put it in the oven
yes of course the taste is much better. :smile:
Yess I love cold pizza, taste so good! I also just leave in the box then eat out of it the next day.
Do you really need an internet forum to advise you whether you can eat pizza the next day?
I can't eat a Domino's pizza when it's hot, let alone when it's been left overnight.

Iceland do pizzas for 89p and they taste far better than that crap!
Original post by Ana81
Seriously these threads are a joke. People drinking dirty water and you're worried about left over pizza smh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah well... we can't all be world peace leaders. I'd rather worry about what happens in this country, the country that is my home than some third world country that I will never visit.

Speaking of which, why do we have all these adverts begging people to donate £3 a month when the charity could just donate the money that would have been made to make the advert.
no u cant eat it next day!:smile:
Did anyone search this up after eating their pizza?
Well yes but why didn't you just finish it all when you got it... hot fresh pizza > cold pizza !

:moo:
Original post by UpsetPigeon
Did anyone search this up after eating their pizza?

no because my pizza was already finished !
It actually tastes better the next day
Are you not supposed to? I do it all the time
mmmmmmmmmm pizza

really want a dominos now

damn you OP

damn you
Original post by yoda123
Are you not supposed to? I do it all the time

As others have said get it cooled down and in fridge within about two hours, especially if there is meat (particularly pork) on it.

Then next day it's fine to eat. Either cold or microwaved. I'm surprised how many people don't know this.
as long as it does not look like this you should be fine:

Original post by the bear
as long as it does not look like this you should be fine:

:laugh: ugh.
Yep....my favorite part of ordering pizza on a weekend night is having left overs the next day for breakfast heated up of course. And I just put left overs in the fridge straight on a plate and heat it up in M/O next day. My fav home delivered pizza comes from Dominos and I always order a couple of Lava Cakes for desert with it so have a left over cake next day too.....use a voucher to get all of this on special always.
If you can't then me and my housemates made a lot of mistakes in uni.

Quick Reply

Latest