The Student Room Group

Ukip candidate Bobby Anwar 'stabbed in the face' in attack

Scroll to see replies

Just goes to show that the Stalinist left are up to their old tricks. "Purge" is what they call it.
Original post by thunder_chunky
No, it really isn't.

No it really is.

It shows that their is a physical witch hunt against UKIP. Just like how I would start to sympathize and support Jews more if I had been around in NAZI Germany in the 1930s with the media attacks alongside violence, this increasing amount physical of assault (Farage punched the other week) just drives me more and more towards UKIP. They are the victims.

Of course this is nothing like the holocaust, but you understand the point.
Original post by the mezzil
No it really is.

It shows that their is a physical witch hunt against UKIP. Just like how I would start to sympathize and support Jews more if I had been around in NAZI Germany in the 1930s with the media attacks alongside violence, this increasing amount physical of assault (Farage punched the other week) just drives me more and more towards UKIP. They are the victims.

If the media can drive you towards a political party you can't be very smart. Whatever happened to using your own brain?

You're comparing UKIP to Jews in 1930s Germany?!
Original post by datpiff
If the media can drive you towards a political party you can't be very smart. Whatever happened to using your own brain?

You're comparing UKIP to Jews in 1930s Germany?!

To a lesser extent. I'm not on about the holocaust, I am on about the fact that people are being persecuted because of their beliefs. On a smaller scale, but it is still a fact.

Thank you for your unsolicited analysis on my intelligence. I will make sure to note it down.
This guy has had a dispute with his neighbors for years and years and years. Nothing to suggest it was because he was a UKIP candidate.
Original post by Welsh Bluebird
Which is why I don't know about them then. This did get news coverage thus the concern. How can I be concerned about things I do not know occurred?

I'm voting UKIP regardless in the EU elections.
I don't need to push that agenda. It is the day before the EU elections. My support in the GE is completely different and not UKIP.

I've pushed forward the UKIP agenda move than enough times over the last couple of months. By now most have their voting intentions set in stone. If I wanted to push a pro UKIP agenda I would have made it clear in my opening post. All I said was 'this is disgraceful' that he had been stabbed. I didn't blame anyone.

And there we have it lol. Reason for thread.
No it really is.

Well if they weren't a racist party they wouldn't be getting attacked lmao. Any party that instills such hatred in people that it leads to violence clearly can't be a good party rofl.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Well if they weren't a racist party they wouldn't be getting attacked lmao.

Which party policy is racist?
Reply 28
Original post by ChickenMadness
Well if they weren't a racist party they wouldn't be getting attacked lmao. Any party that instills such hatred in people that it leads to violence clearly can't be a good party rofl.

I myself am mixed race and I cannot see anything racist about UKIP. There are racist members within the party, like there are in all the other political parties, but the party itself is not racist.
Original post by Caedus
I myself am mixed race and I cannot see anything racist about UKIP. There are racist members within the party, like there are in all the other political parties, but the party itself is not racist.

The candidates for my area certainly are lol. Like having a second BNP party.
No it really is.

I wouldn't be more inclined to vote for a party because one of their members was attacked by a goddamn moron. But well done for not only making a ridiculous argument but also for also using Godwins law in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending