The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Psychology Clearing?

Anyone know if RHUL was in clearing for any psychology courses last year? REALLY want to go to Holloway, but UCAS aren't letting me apply through UCAS extra so its the only way i'll be able to go :mad:
Original post by emilyb_x
Anyone know if RHUL was in clearing for any psychology courses last year? REALLY want to go to Holloway, but UCAS aren't letting me apply through UCAS extra so its the only way i'll be able to go :mad:

Hi there,

I'm sorry to let you know that Psychology is one of our most popular and competitive courses to get into. It did not go through Clearing last year, and it is unlikely it will go through clearing this year.

Best of luck,

Emily
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London
Hi there,

I'm sorry to let you know that Psychology is one of our most popular and competitive courses to get into. It did not go through Clearing last year, and it is unlikely it will go through clearing this year.

Best of luck,

Emily

Aw that's a shame, if I did a psychology degree elsewhere, would I be able to transfer to RHUL after the first year? Not sure how it works, but if I could do that would I be doing the degree from the very start, or, having done the first year at a different uni, would I just do the last two years at RHUL?
I hope that makes sense!
Original post by emilyb_x
Aw that's a shame, if I did a psychology degree elsewhere, would I be able to transfer to RHUL after the first year? Not sure how it works, but if I could do that would I be doing the degree from the very start, or, having done the first year at a different uni, would I just do the last two years at RHUL?
I hope that makes sense!

Hi there,

I apologise for the delay in my response - there was the bank holiday weekend and things have been quite busy over here!

I'm sorry to let you know that Psychology do not accept transfers either.

Best regards,

Emily

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending