The Student Room Group

OCR Geography B - Last Minute Revision.

I can't be the only person on here dreading tomorrow's exam?

I have such a bad memory, and I'm currently struggling to remember ANYTHING geography related, let alone the 18 or so Case Studies (of which only 3 will come up).

Gahhhhh :cry:

It's my worst exam out of everything, and it's really stressing me out.

Does anyone else feel the same?
I feel like I'm going to be sat here cramming all night, and that my failed attempts will leave me with no more knowledge and a lack of energy/sleep.

Does anyone have any tips for remembering things?
How are YOU going to cope? Do you think you'll do really well? Or really badly?

To those of you who have been able to successfully revise, I envy you :wink:
Reply 1
Hey Caitlin

I feel exactly the same! I think it's just last minute jitters. I've been performing consistently at a C or B throughout the whole course and now in the past months my marks have shot to A*. I just don't know if I can replicate this tomorrow, since case studies are the worst. I try just to make notes/ mindmaps on the case studies and implement the theory around them.

Just get some rest. 11 is usually a good time for me,

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
In the same boat...
Whats really helping me is re-writing my notes on case studies and getting someone else to test me on them.
this has helped so much in the past, praying it will help tomorrow.
also try waking up earlier tomorrow and doing some last-last minute revision... it cant hurt!
Reply 3
Morning guys woke up like 10 mins ago and doing last min cramming which this exam was in the afternoon not the morning dreading it so much!! but we can talk tonight about what everyone thought:smile:
Reply 4
Hey everyone

So how did it go for you guys? I found it OK to be honest. I am pretty confident for an A. What parts did you find hard?
Reply 5
I found the rivers and coasts the hardest otherwise the rest were fine what did u do as ur case studies?
Reply 6
Original post by rohan taneja
I found the rivers and coasts the hardest otherwise the rest were fine what did u do as ur case studies?

I did the River Valency for the first

The GMV for the second

and did Unilever in Kenya for the last. Anyone caught off guard by the fact that there was no choice for case studies like last year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending