The Student Room Group

What is your favourite & least favourite Tv show ending ever?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCSEsitter
I'm using the mobile app and that's not available on this app to my knowledge

You can just type them. It is more effort though.

If you use the mobile site instead of the app it might have the button. The mobile site has been improved a lot lately.
Worst: Skins every generational end. Awful.
Original post by Ruffiio

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 23
Best: The Shield and Lost (bunch of scrubs itt)

Worst: HIMYM/24/Dexter
I was thinking of watching true detective, how does it compare to shows like dexter, sherlock, breaking bad etc?
My favourite tv show ending has to be the last ever episode of dinnerladies when petula dies and the other characters went their seperate ways.
My least favourite has to be my hero. Having someone else playing thermoman in the last series completely ruined a really good show.
Best ending : Probably Friends.

Spoiler

Worst ending : Merlin.

Spoiler

Favourite - Weeds
Least favourite - Breaking Bad - I just couldn't get into the finale and found it such a let down. The eps leading up to it though were amazing. Also Stargate Atlantis, it all just felt too rushed and unprepared though the writers did say they had to rush with the storyline as they didn't get much notice that the season wouldn't continue.
Reply 28
Favourite is the last episode of Friends, when Ross and Rachel got together, and Monica and Chandler had twins :smile:
Worst: Gossip Girl it was just too rushed, they skipped years later in the last 5 mins! HIMYM wasn't a good ending either.

Best: Friends
Few good ones:

Friends- Made up for the lack of quality of the last few series
Spooks- Rushed series but (predictable) cool last few minutes
Morse- Just very classy.

Quick Reply

Latest