The Student Room Group

M1- Ial Edexcel 6 june

Since i couldn't find a DECENT related group so i made it,
So guys you can post all questions and doubts here ill try to help you out and you can also share other information here!
Havent eve touched the m1 book lol coudl you guys share some m1 resources
Reply 2
Original post by SOREN_TORETTO
Havent eve touched the m1 book lol coudl you guys share some m1 resources

Try some solomon papers, if you can do the with ease you'll surely ACE the exam!
Original post by SaadKhan02
Try some solomon papers, if you can do the with ease you'll surely ACE the exam!

ahha yea they are harder than gce papers so hopefully they will help :biggrin:
Reply 4
ahha yea they are harder than gce papers so hopefully they will help :biggrin:

Try solving the Gold graded papers of Edexcel too :smile:
Try solving the Gold graded papers of Edexcel too :smile:

Idk whats that
Reply 6
Idk whats that

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2691672

Check this he uploaded papers with grades like Silver Bronze and Gold!
Reply 7
I'm kinda freaking out over M1 a bit. I know the work, but have not done nearly enough revision. I keep making modelling errors in problems, but when I do know what to do, the work work is very, very simple. Considering the fact that I have another 8 Mathematics exams to do on top of that, I'm definitely feeling under pressure :s-smilie:

Anyone got any revision advice?
Reply 8
Original post by VannR
I'm kinda freaking out over M1 a bit. I know the work, but have not done nearly enough revision. I keep making modelling errors in problems, but when I do know what to do, the work work is very, very simple. Considering the fact that I have another 8 Mathematics exams to do on top of that, I'm definitely feeling under pressure :s-smilie:

Anyone got any revision advice?

Just look at solutions and be calm and keep looking at videos on examsolutions.net and try to do couple of past papers every day thats more than enough! :smile:
Reply 9
Just look at solutions and be calm and keep looking at videos on examsolutions.net and try to do couple of past papers every day thats more than enough! :smile:

How did you guys find the paper? I thought it was exceptionally harder than any past year papers and even harder than the IAL jan paper.
Reply 10
Original post by malefni
How did you guys find the paper? I thought it was exceptionally harder than any past year papers and even harder than the IAL jan paper.

It was hard and challenging, well i screwed the exam , what about you?:frown:
Reply 11
It was hard and challenging, well i screwed the exam , what about you?:frown:

You are not the only one mate.im extremely furious at the appalling difference in the standards of past papers and our papers. Even C12 Maths was way harder than any other past papers.
Reply 12
Original post by malefni
You are not the only one mate.im extremely furious at the appalling difference in the standards of past papers and our papers. Even C12 Maths was way harder than any other past papers.

Well my C12 was okayish but M1 went reaaaaa bad!

Quick Reply

Latest