The Student Room Group

Primark Induction Day? Health and Safety Certificate?

I was given a Health and Safety training course to go through and I'm going through it and it said I have to print off a "Health and Safety Pass"

My manager said in the email if I do not bring the "health and safety certificate" I will not be able to participate in the induction. Is she referring to this health and safety pass we have to print off at the end of the online health and safety course or something else?

Thank you ������✌️ I feel dumb but this is my first job and i'm unsure.
Reply 1
Yeah she is
Reply 2
Original post by Jea30
Yeah she is

Oh thank you ^.^
Reply 3
I have to do mine aswell
would you be able to give me the link to do the heath and safety training as I cant remember what I have to go on please?
How long after your induction do you start work
Reply 6
For me it was the next day
Ok thanks, I have a Friday and Saturday induction for a weekend job so do you think I would start on the Sunday also do you get paid for the indunction
Reply 8
Yeah you get paid for it
Reply 9
And they will probably ask you if Saturday is ok for you to start
Thank you
Hello does anyone have a link for the health and safety certificate, I have to fill this is for my induction but I'm not sure where it is, thanks.
Reply 12
you should have got a link in your induction email (what to bring for induction)
Original post by Flossigurl
Hello does anyone have a link for the health and safety certificate, I have to fill this is for my induction but I'm not sure where it is, thanks.
did you find one i have pressed yes to completing it by mistake and now i cant find it x
Reply 14
thank you and i am ready for the training
Reply 15
how do you get to the course in my workday
Reply 16
Original post by Lauraimee93
did you find one i have pressed yes to completing it by mistake and now i cant find it x

no
Reply 17
Hi haw can I speak with samebady about this job in primark what I have to do exactly
Please can someone help me, I stopped half way am now having difficulties restarting my test
Reply 19
How do we upload this certificate on work day as it's not giving me the

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending