The Student Room Group

gcse history nazi germany

what topics are predicted to come up in tomorrows exam?
Original post by cyoung212
what topics are predicted to come up in tomorrows exam?

It's hard to predict specific bits but normally most topics come up anyway, not much help I know but there's really no way to know! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by LouiseDB42
It's hard to predict specific bits but normally most topics come up anyway, not much help I know but there's really no way to know! :smile:

what are you going to revise the most?
Reply 3
For the 8 marker, my teacher has said she thinks youth or economy.
I hope we get Hitler's appointment as chancellor for the 12-marker.
Hitler's rise to power
Original post by Slimewizard
I hope we get Hitler's appointment as chancellor for the 12-marker.

There's two 8 mark questions and a 16 mark question, but no 12 mark question. (Assuming that you're talking about the GCSE Edexcel History A exam tomorrow)
Reply 7
Original post by kaclrk
For the 8 marker, my teacher has said she thinks youth or economy.

okay thank you thats very helpful :smile:
Original post by YaYazooGirl
There's two 8 mark questions and a 16 mark question, but no 12 mark question. (Assuming that you're talking about the GCSE Edexcel History A exam tomorrow)

Nah, sorry. didn't realise you were talking about edexcel. I do AQA.
Reply 9
What did everyone think?
Original post by kaclrk
What did everyone think?

I thought it went really well actually :smile: the questions were all good, the only hitch was the fire alarm that went off!?
Reply 11
Our teacher told us start with the 16 mark question.
Bad move - I panicked and sat there for 10 minutes crying...
Pulled myself together and finished the whole paper. Feel I didn't write enough for 6 mark and 1st 8 mark questions. Didn't even fill a page - although my writing is quite small?
I really wanted an A in history too -_-
If anybody remembers the essay questions- can they go up on here please?? I'm trying to work out if I forgot to add anything...
Reply 13
Original post by RGBlinkFrayXx
If anybody remembers the essay questions- can they go up on here please?? I'm trying to work out if I forgot to add anything...

What sections did you do?
Original post by kaclrk
What sections did you do?

I did 2a which was how the economy changed between 1924 and 1929 and then I did 3b which was how the Nazis controlled Germany between 1933 and 1939 :smile: you?
Reply 15
Original post by LouiseDB42
I did 2a which was how the economy changed between 1924 and 1929 and then I did 3b which was how the Nazis controlled Germany between 1933 and 1939 :smile: you?

I did these two as well. I think I got 8/8 for Treaty of Versailles Question... :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest