The Student Room Group

Really, Really want a gf....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by EcstaZEEH
If you ask me, you look like a regulation hottie. What are your hobbies, lifestyle? You should try and just go out there, try to distract yourself from not having a girlfriend - besides, they're just pain in the backside. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, thank you! :smile:

I realise i'm going the wrong way about it.... I'm gonna work on changing my personality, being more open, happy, and confident and see where small baby steps gets me :smile:
Original post by matt4

I realise i'm going the wrong way about it.... I'm gonna work on changing my personality, being more open, happy, and confident and see where small baby steps gets me :smile:

That's the spirit! You are a good-looking guy (based on your photo), and I feel that you are an even more lovely and interesting man in person :smile:
Original post by matt4

I study with OU too mate... But I've met loads of people with the OU and see them all the time?! Have you been to tutorials? Or been to OU event days buddy? Your studying social sciences aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Took a long time to reply but yes I'm studying with the OU. I don't meet that many people I hard have many tutorials (I'm at level 3).

I go to all tutorials most people are older. I've met a few people (two) that I talk to from tutorials. What event days are you talking about? I'm studying the social sciences but there aren't many times to be social I find! :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by matt4
Took a long time to reply but yes I'm studying with the OU. I don't meet that many people I hard have many tutorials (I'm at level 3).

I go to all tutorials most people are older. I've met a few people (two) that I talk to from tutorials. What event days are you talking about? I'm studying the social sciences but there aren't many times to be social I find! :smile:

Thanks!

Haha I know that feeling.. They usually do meet ups in London and stuff... How is your situation now? Gained any friends yet?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Confidence and money
Reply 26
Same as before. I have a lot more confidence now. I find people lack depth, and patience. They engage with me for a few months then disappear... :frown:
Original post by matt4
Same as before. I have a lot more confidence now. I find people lack depth, and patience. They engage with me for a few months then disappear... :frown:

I would happily be your mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Thanks man. OU guy too? Your not in London?
Original post by matt4
Thanks man. OU guy too? Your not in London?

Bristol but in London a lot! Yep OU lad too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending