The Student Room Group

Biology unit 2 in 1 week

I've put myself in a really difficult position I'm retaking the year I did maths biology chem and politics last yr
This year I'm doing maths history econ and philosophy and ethics. Last year I failed everything besides bio. I got a b in unit 1 c in the cw and a fail in unit 2. I'm now wanting to retake unit 2 as I've had a change of heart. So is it possible to cover unit 2 bio in a week and smash it. I haven't touched it for over a yr.
Original post by Dahir123
I've put myself in a really difficult position I'm retaking the year I did maths biology chem and politics last yr
This year I'm doing maths history econ and philosophy and ethics. Last year I failed everything besides bio. I got a b in unit 1 c in the cw and a fail in unit 2. I'm now wanting to retake unit 2 as I've had a change of heart. So is it possible to cover unit 2 bio in a week and smash it. I haven't touched it for over a yr.

Well, it is certainly possible if you devote a lot of time to it. If you don't have any other impending exams during the week, you can do it, by trying to brush up your memory by watching videos, and then solving some past papers. You might not get an A, but a pass is possible.
Reply 2
Original post by Dynamo123
Well, it is certainly possible if you devote a lot of time to it. If you don't have any other impending exams during the week, you can do it, by trying to brush up your memory by watching videos, and then solving some past papers. You might not get an A, but a pass is possible.

Any channels specifically for ocr bio that can help me on that. And the thing is I've got D1 on the 12th June. Do any resources you can give me that can help.
Original post by Dahir123
Any channels specifically for ocr bio that can help me on that. And the thing is I've got D1 on the 12th June. Do any resources you can give me that can help.

Check this www.youtube.com/user/OCRBiologyAS.
Also, have you checked www.khanacademy.org ? Their videos are great as well.

Also, check these out:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1296764
www.s-cool.co.uk
Original post by Dynamo123
Check this www.youtube.com/user/OCRBiologyAS.
Also, have you checked www.khanacademy.org ? Their videos are great as well.

Also, check these out:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1296764
www.s-cool.co.uk

Yeah I agree and te crash course videos are good too. Get a CGP textbook too x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending