The Student Room Group

Old STEP papers

Any idea where I can get the STEP papers from 1987 to 1997 (including mark-schemes)? I don't mind if they're part of larger packs obviously. Zip files would be nice since they tend to be so much more compressed!

All the links I've found on the STEP threads here seem broken unfortunately!
Reply 1
Original post by Big-Daddy
Any idea where I can get the STEP papers from 1987 to 1997 (including mark-schemes)? I don't mind if they're part of larger packs obviously. Zip files would be nice since they tend to be so much more compressed!

Daft question - have you started from the STEP Megathread or whatever it's called in the Maths Exams forum? There used to be loads of links there to zip file downloads.

I don't think there are any official markschemes in pdf format earlier than about 2001/2002 (but I'd like to see them if there are!). There used to be some Meikleriggs(sp?) solutions available online.
Reply 2
Original post by davros
Daft question - have you started from the STEP Megathread or whatever it's called in the Maths Exams forum? There used to be loads of links there to zip file downloads.

I don't think there are any official markschemes in pdf format earlier than about 2001/2002 (but I'd like to see them if there are!). There used to be some Meikleriggs(sp?) solutions available online.

I've looked at this:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1310974

On the first post there is a link to a "zip containing 1987-2007" but the link is broken. :frown:

I suppose I could always come back here for solutions :wink:
Original post by Big-Daddy

PM me with your e-mail address and I can send you the papers.
Reply 4
http://www.mathshelper.co.uk/oxb.htm

Unfortunately, some of the earlier papers on this website don't have mark schemes, but I'm sure you can find the solutions on tsr

Quick Reply

Latest