The Student Room Group

Plymouth adult nursing February 2015 intake

Scroll to see replies

Yes I realised that after my reply I just saw Tuesday and thought was in the same room.
I was given sept but feel more at ease knowing I've time to get things set on stone without having to wait on anything. I've got occ health and cab condition as well but they will be fine.
I'm coming from just outside Modbury , but I might relocate but if I pass my driving then won't be so bad. What about you ? Where are you travelling from. I don't mind where my placements are I like rd&e but anywhere providing its wgood mentor and plenty to learn :smile:
Im in Torquay. I hope my placements are Torbay Hospital as thats where ive been working for last few yrs so am familiar with it and also its a 5 min drive. Just excited to get it all finalised now and start planning :smile:
You can literally go anywhere ! They do try and give one placement near to your home, but not guaranteed. All the best :smile:
Reply 23
Got offered a place for Sept ☺️. I'm really excited. The wait was killing me lol.
I have an interview Friday! Very nervous xx
Good luck with your interview. I have had my place deferred from September to feb now as I was offered a more accessible host trust than the one I was given for September. We have a facebook group for feb 2015 starters if you are interested x
I think Im in it already ? Maybe?
Reply 27
Hi, I have my interview for plymouth university tomorrow for feb 2015 intake. Like you were I'm panicking about the communication assessment. 10 mins does not seen long enough to sell yourself. Its my first uni interview so I don't know what to expect. Fingers crossed tho x
Good luck! Xx
Hi I've got an interview on jan 23rd at Plymouth for adult nursing !! Very nervous, but very excited too ! Has anyone else got an interview that day ? Has anyone else already been ....if so can they tell me what it was like please !!
Thanks
Original post by CathJohnson
Hi I've got an interview on jan 23rd at Plymouth for adult nursing !! Very nervous, but very excited too ! Has anyone else got an interview that day ? Has anyone else already been ....if so can they tell me what it was like please !!
Thanks

Hi
Congrats on your interview !! If you read up on current health topics.
Have all your paperwork ready and aim for good communication along with just being you then I'm sure youl be ok :smile:
If you go to the 1st page on here youl see someone's already noted whats expected.
Good luck and if you can join the fb page and well maybe see you in a few weeks :smile: x
Hiya, can someone just confirm whether there is a maths and English text for the adult nursing interview for 2015? X thanks
Hiya, can someone just confirm whether there is a maths and English test for the adult nursing interview for 2015? X thanks
No maths and English tests when I applied in May. Obviously can't say that they haven't introduced them since then but don't think so. Just 1-1 interviews
Thank you, I'm a late comer to February intake and have my interview on Friday. I'm going to ring the university up tomorrow to just double check as obviously I'd prefer to be focussing on relevant research etc for my interview as maths has never been a strong subject for me.

can anyone recommend what i definitely should and shouldn't be saying? What they like to hear or what they don't? Any things I should definitely research and know about before going etc? Any info would be very much appreciated xx
Hello
It's group of 5-6 individuals and you each have to take a seat with one of those present in the room and that's your interviewer you don't change , a couple of bleeps go off and your asked questions average about 3.
6 C's would help, current Health topics and anything you feel appropriate to answer.
Good luck :smile: there is a February plymouth nursing fb page. x
Has anyone heard from the interview on the 23rd of January yet?☺️
Hello I have my interview TOMORROW and freaking out what health related topic did everyone pick I'm so confused !!
Original post by CathJohnson
Has anyone heard from the interview on the 23rd of January yet?☺️

Good luck x
Original post by MaraMoo93
Hello I have my interview TOMORROW and freaking out what health related topic did everyone pick I'm so confused !!

Youl be fine ... Good luck and just be you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending