The Student Room Group

changing courses at uni before starting in september

I've been given at conditional offer to study fine art at loughborough, starting in september. I already have my a level grades and will receive my foundation grade in June.

i was always torn between fine art and textiles and I just wondered if any one knew if it would be possible for me to change from fine art to textiles design before starting in September and if so what would be the best way of doing it!

would appreciate any advice! :-)
Original post by esmegriffiths
I've been given at conditional offer to study fine art at loughborough, starting in september. I already have my a level grades and will receive my foundation grade in June.

i was always torn between fine art and textiles and I just wondered if any one knew if it would be possible for me to change from fine art to textiles design before starting in September and if so what would be the best way of doing it!

would appreciate any advice! :-)

Hi, firstly congratulations on your conditional offer! Secondly what I'd advise you to do is ring up the university admissions department and ask if you can change course. They will then put you through to the relevant department.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieleannexo
Hi, firstly congratulations on your conditional offer! Secondly what I'd advise you to do is ring up the university admissions department and ask if you can change course. They will then put you through to the relevant department.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you :-) thats great, would you advise ringing up before or after i get my foundation result? (i get my result June 18th 2014)
thank you :-) thats great, would you advise ringing up before or after i get my foundation result? (i get my result June 18th 2014)

I'd ring before your results. Just to make sure that if the entry requirements aren't the same that you can have a think about your next steps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieleannexo
I'd ring before your results. Just to make sure that if the entry requirements aren't the same that you can have a think about your next steps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you, you've been really helpful! :-)
thank you, you've been really helpful! :-)

No problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest