The Student Room Group

Good revision media

I know I'm always looking for ways to revise and for me, apps and websites are really useful.

Here are some that I have found particularly good:

Memrise- FREE- Both an app (on Android and IOS) and online- Great quizzing material made by other students and you can make your own! (My user name is Lozsmith97 Follow me!)

S-cool- Both FREE and paid- Has an app as well as a website- Good easy to understand revision material as well as exam tips and tricks

Babbel- Paid- Has an app as well as a website- Although I only have the free part but seems like a good resource! (for languages)

Examsolutions- FREE- Has great videos explaining the questions from past exam papers. Also on youtube! (Maths only- most exam boards)

Mymaths- is paid subscription only through your school. But, if your school has it, it is a really good resource.

Vocab express- another paid subscription through your school, but great if you have it!

There's lots of others that are also very good, I just can't remember them all!

Lets share revision resources! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by lozsmith
I know I'm always looking for ways to revise and for me, apps and websites are really useful.

Memrise- FREE- Both an app (on Android and IOS) and online- Great quizzing material made by other students and you can make your own! (My user name is Lozsmith97 Follow me!)

S-cool- Both FREE and paid- Has an app as well as a website- Good easy to understand revision material as well as exam tips and tricks

Babbel- Paid- Has an app as well as a website- Although I only have the free part but seems like a good resource! (for languages)

Examsolutions- FREE- Has great videos explaining the questions from past exam papers. Also on youtube! (Maths only- most exam boards)

Mymaths- is paid subscription only through your school. But, if your school has it, it is a really good resource.

Vocab express- another paid subscription through your school, but great if you have it!

You can do mymaths without signing in - I have in the past - but another good one for a few subjects is Khan Academy
Reply 2
I didn't know that! Thanks :smile:

I will check out the Khan Academy as well.
Original post by lozsmith

Memrise- FREE- Both an app (on Android and IOS) and online- Great quizzing material made by other students and you can make your own!

One more A Level maths revision app for iOS with many calculators and solvers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending