The Student Room Group

My revision dream

Right, i have a problem here that needs fixing. As you all know it's half term this week and so that means i have 1 week to turn this dream into reality but i have no idea how to do it...The basic idea is that i want a way to make revision notes... but on a giant scale and i'm not talking giant post- it notes (already tried those) .Preferably i would have a giant whiteboard covering one wall of my room, but i've looked online and they all seem really expensive, if anyone has any ideas please let me know as i really want this to happen!
Reply 1
Maybe a massive sheet of paper (A1, or two sheets of it?) And marker pens? But that would mean you can't reuse the paper once you've covered it... Orrr paint a wall black and get some chalk
Reply 2
Original post by alicja_p
Maybe a massive sheet of paper (A1, or two sheets of it?) And marker pens? But that would mean you can't reuse the paper once you've covered it... Orrr paint a wall black and get some chalk

I'd prefer not to repaint, if worst comes to worst paper may be my best option :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending