The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Reserve list [Msc] chances of being accepted next year?

I applied to Information Systems Management & Digital Innovation, quite late. I heard back 2 weeks ago saying that I was placed on the reserves list because the quota for the course was reached. They would let me know around August 15 if spaces become available and that they will look through the reserves list to see who is most suitable, otherwise, I can reinstate my application for next year.

Has anyone been in a similar position to this? I'm not holding my breath for getting a place this year, but will reinstate my application for 15/16 for sure - do you think they'll reach to the same conclusion but give me an offer this time around because I'd be applying early (no quota reached).

Thanks!
Reply 1
Same thing happened to me last year. I applied on time, but my recommender didn't upload the application on time. I was put on the reserve list and didn't make it off. I reinstated for the next year and was accepted within 4 weeks of the "under consideration" stage. I don't know if it's an automatic thing, but that is just my experience.

Hope that helps and good luck!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Thanks! Definitely a sigh of relief. Did you submit the reinstation right after they couldn't offer you a place (August 15?) and you heard back around November/December time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I reinstated on the day they allowed me which I believe was Aug. 15. My application went through all the necessary steps, but I was only under consideration for about four weeks. I think I found out about the decision the first week of December if I remember correctly.
Reply 4
Reserve list [Msc]Information Systems Management & Digital Innovation LSE

Hey .I got put in the reserve list and so did my friend for the same course [Msc]Information Systems Management & Digital Innovation .Was wondering if their are quiet a few students on this list ?
I am a student of Durham University ,Business and management ,over all 2:1( rather low 61%)
and my friend is from Manchester University
What about you ?
Reply 5
Hey, I meet the same question. I was told today that they would not offer a place for me this year for MSc Financial Statistics.:-( I choose to reinstate. Hope for best luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending