Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester- Tourism

Hey is anyone going to Chester this September to study tourism?? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am given a conditional offer for Events Management and Tourism. I have sent in relevant documents and am now waiting for a reply from them. I've called the day before yesterday to check the progress but it seems like they did not receive the email so I have to send the documents again. Hope I get a reply soon. ): Gonna check with them again soon just to make sure they have received my email.
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Tourism Management? If so, hey :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by HaarisHero

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like I'll be studying Tourism Management as well. Sup! :biggrin:
Hey dude :biggrin: awesome,have you accepted your offer yet? I haven't but I'm pretty much dead set on it , got an unconditional offer so :biggrin: are you moving into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aafkee
Seems like I'll be studying Tourism Management as well. Sup! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes Tourism management so hi :smile:
Original post by rachael21xx
Yes Tourism management so hi :smile:

Woo, Hey Rachel :smile: glad to find people here doing it hahaha, so are you guys staying in halls and stuff? Assuming you're just leaving college / sixth form like me :P the course looks so awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Woo, Hey Rachel :smile: glad to find people here doing it hahaha, so are you guys staying in halls and stuff? Assuming you're just leaving college / sixth form like me :P the course looks so awesome

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha same and yes i've applied to stay in the hall what are you doing? :smile:
Original post by rachael21xx
Haha same and yes i've applied to stay in the hall what are you doing? :smile:

Sweet, yeah I'm planning to stay in halls but as I've only got my offer yesterday because i applied late im worried I'm going to struggle but i live pretty far so hopefully that will be advantage :P did you study tourism in college ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my offer the other day so will be studying tourism management can't wait !!
Reply 11
Hey dude :biggrin: awesome,have you accepted your offer yet? I haven't but I'm pretty much dead set on it , got an unconditional offer so :biggrin: are you moving into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, its a done deal. :biggrin: I am actually an international student, so all I have left is the student VISA. I've applied for university accommodation as well, can't wait for the allocation. :biggrin:
Original post by Aafkee
Yup, its a done deal. :biggrin: I am actually an international student, so all I have left is the student VISA. I've applied for university accommodation as well, can't wait for the allocation. :biggrin:

Awesome mate , where are you from? Good luck with it man , hope you can get it sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kathryn-19
I got my offer the other day so will be studying tourism management can't wait !!

Great , hope to see you in my classes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Awesome mate , where are you from? Good luck with it man , hope you can get it sorted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, thanks! :biggrin: I was born in Hong Kong, and have been studying in Singapore since 6 years old.
Original post by Aafkee
Yeah, thanks! :biggrin: I was born in Hong Kong, and have been studying in Singapore since 6 years old.

Aw hell yeah Hong Kong is the **** ! Have you ever visited England?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Aw hell yeah Hong Kong is the **** ! Have you ever visited England?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly, no. D: If everything goes well, this will be my first time. Can't wait! 😁😁
Original post by Aafkee
Sadly, no. D: If everything goes well, this will be my first time. Can't wait! 😁😁

It will Dude, hahaha I'll show you around brah :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
It will Dude, hahaha I'll show you around brah :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, that will be great! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Aafkee
Thanks, that will be great! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hahaha awesome , drop me a private message man , I wanna get to know people before i start :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending