The Student Room Group

A world where avg Joe could get sex as easy as avg Jane, what would it look like?

Imagine a world where men don't need to look like Brad Pitt, have the confidence of Alexander the Great, Robin Williams' gift of gab or unreal social status/wealth to get laid as easily as the average woman can. Basically sex on tap like you're the 6th 1D member. What would this do to the economy, social balance , the institution of marriage and so on? Would anything change? Would many men even work more than enough to afford their yearly COD/FIFA game and their Tesco budget microwave meal?
Reply 1
You'd probably be able to get laid. Imagine that! :biggrin:
I'd have a very sore penis.
Civilization would collapse because men would be too busy acting like rabbits. :sexface:

Men's Achilles heel is our huge desire for pussy. Men needing to impress women before being able to sleep with them is what motivated men to work hard, collaborate together, and build civilization.

Men have given blood, toil, tears and sweat to get into women's pants.

Men have built, invented, discovered, created and explored in order to get wealth and status and hence sweet, sweet punani. 99.9% of civilization is due to men working hard to impress women and hopefully get laid.

If men could get laid at the drop of a hat - i.e. as easily as women can get laid - then the world is ****ed. Literally and metaphorically. :sexface:
Reply 4
It would be like watching Jeremy Kyle every time I open the front door.
Grindr
Without question we'd see a massive reduction in crime, especially rape related crime. The vast majority of rapes are carried out by men who can't get sex (without paying for it).
The world we live in today.

Sex on tap isn't difficult to achieve. You just need to know the right people and the right places to look.
It would be an uglier world.
Original post by Vixen47

Sex on tap isn't difficult to achieve. You just need to know the right people and the right places to look.

Said a woman.
Maybe men would find it easier to get sex if they didn't call women sluts for having sex...
you lot care far too much about sex, it's genuinely quite nauseating.
Original post by dire wolf
you lot care far too much about sex, it's genuinely quite nauseating.

I agree. There's this unhealthy and disgusting fixation on sex in the western world that frankly...scares me.

Desperate men putting women on a pedestal and then getting angry that women have all the sexual power. Well no **** sherlock!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by PresidentObama
Civilization would collapse because men would be too busy acting like rabbits. :sexface:

Men's Achilles heel is our huge desire for pussy. Men needing to impress women before being able to sleep with them is what motivated men to work hard, collaborate together, and build civilization.

Men have given blood, toil, tears and sweat to get into women's pants.

Men have built, invented, discovered, created and explored in order to get wealth and status and hence sweet, sweet punani. 99.9% of civilization is due to men working hard to impress women and hopefully get laid.

If men could get laid at the drop of a hat - i.e. as easily as women can get laid - then the world is ****ed. Literally and metaphorically. :sexface:

Yea pretty much this. As frustrating as it is for most men, without most women having low sex drives and unreasonably high standards, we'd still be living in caves today. ****, guys would probably be to busy ****ing they wouldn't even bother looking for a cave.
Reply 14
Original post by Vixen47

Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
Said a woman.

Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
Said a woman.

Yea it's amazing how most women can't see this outside their own perspective and have a ''let them eat cake'' attitude.

Quick Reply

Latest