The Student Room Group

How can I revise for these exams?

Okay, so I've learned things in lesson and I've also been revising at home. However, in two weeks I have a Science, Maths and Computing GCSE exam. The Maths exam is three days after my Science, and my Computing is three days after my Maths. After the Computing exam, I also have a Maths exam the day after that.

My problem is that how can I revise for these exams without forgetting the information I have learned? I seem to revise, and forget the information. What would you suggest for revision tips?
Just memorize.
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
Just memorize.

very helpful :wink:
I'm not sure about computing as I wasn't able to take it, but for maths and science, past papers tend to work well. Find the past papers on the AQA website (or whatever your exam board is). After you've done it, mark it and try to improve on areas you were weaker.

That's what a few of my teachers suggested, seems to work pretty well.
Reply 4
Original post by AstroNandos
I'm not sure about computing as I wasn't able to take it, but for maths and science, past papers tend to work well. Find the past papers on the AQA website (or whatever your exam board is). After you've done it, mark it and try to improve on areas you were weaker.

That's what a few of my teachers suggested, seems to work pretty well.

Thanks! I'll start looking at some past papers. Hopefully that helps XD

Quick Reply

Latest