The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not very!! How prepared are you? I've had so many exams recently I just haven't had the time to start revising unit 2. So I have a week now to revise for unit 2 chemistry AND unit 2 biology... Marvellous 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really need help with a few questions from January 2009.

Can anyone explain Q10,11,21aii and/or 21biii

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anyone know if the specification changed recently? Did a june 2011 paper and it is testing me on things that I didn't think i need to know
Original post by Rosie1418
Not very!! How prepared are you? I've had so many exams recently I just haven't had the time to start revising unit 2. So I have a week now to revise for unit 2 chemistry AND unit 2 biology... Marvellous

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same position :frown: I've got to make notes and past papers before the 2nd of June. But I think unit 1 bio and chem went well
Reply 5
Does anybody have any good websites for revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by thanbirh
I'm in the same position :frown: I've got to make notes and past papers before the 2nd of June. But I think unit 1 bio and chem went well

Sucks doesn't it :-( are you doing AQA biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I need help in Chemistry, ffs I'm failing badly. :'(
Reply 8
I'm retaking It just been over the revision and It looks like alot, my prospects do not look hopeful!!
Reply 9
I hate unit 2. Too many stupid group memorization stuff... There is no room for logic, they just want you to remember stuff.
Sucks doesn't it :-( are you doing AQA biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm doing AQA Bio and Unit 2 in both chem and bio are so longggg
Retaking this as well as unit 1 :/ NEED an A in chemistry.
Reply 12
ygughuhnkub
I am retaking it(and doin my A2 as well :/ )...hopefully i can take a few questions.So, ask away :biggrin:
Does anybody have any good websites for revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

um, yes.That'd most certainly be www.chemguide.co.uk
Reply 15
im worried about section C in this paper..any tips or advice?
I feel like Unit 2 lulls you into a false sense of security. And then turns abusive when you get to the Group 1 and 2 stuff ew.
Group 7 stuff is terrible! Just memorizing equations after equations... colors after colors.
Does anyone know if we get the Data Booklet in the exam? I'm retaking and I can't remember! I thought we just got the data book in every unit but then for my retake of Unit 1 we didn't get it?
Unit 1 and 2 we don't. :/ All the ionic equations are in there lol (I'm retaking both as well)

Original post by jmarcus511
Does anyone know if we get the Data Booklet in the exam? I'm retaking and I can't remember! I thought we just got the data book in every unit but then for my retake of Unit 1 we didn't get it?

Latest

Trending

Trending