The Student Room Group

Fda-Make-Up-Artistry-Effects-The-Manchester-College

Anyone doing or done Make-Up Artistry & Effects ( 2 pathways Special Effects & Fashion/Media) (W453) at Manchester college Moston Campus?
Also wheres best accommodation want it still feel like Fresher

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rissaxox
Anyone doing or done Make-Up Artistry & Effects ( 2 pathways Special Effects & Fashion/Media) (W453) at Manchester college Moston Campus?
Also wheres best accommodation want it still feel like Fresher

I'm starting this course later this year too! Have you had any luck with accommodation? I still have no clue x
Reply 2
Original post by Nadiahudyma
I'm starting this course later this year too! Have you had any luck with accommodation? I still have no clue x

Me neither ive been looking online and peoples views and stuff.. ive seen few private halls in city center but apparently there rubbish to stay in for 1st year if you wanna party and stuff cause there international students in like 3rd year and stuff that stays there.. im going more towards the student village i think cause apparently they like plan freshers and stuff.. like for us were foundation degree but i wanna still have like uni experience ha xx
hi I'm doing this course too this year and I'm staying at lambert and fairfield right in the city centre. x
Original post by ashleighvkane12
hi I'm doing this course too this year and I'm staying at lambert and fairfield right in the city centre. x

Ah I will look into it :smile: thanks for letting me know!
Ah I will look into it :smile: thanks for letting me know!

Your welcome have you found anything yet x
Reply 6

i dont know if to go for liberty point
Original post by rissaxox
i dont know if to go for liberty point

I didn't look at that one I've got a place at lambert and fairfield which looks really nice x

That Lambert and Fairfield looks really nice :smile: I just don't know if it will be worth my while because we don't know how many days we're doing yet!x
That Lambert and Fairfield looks really nice :smile: I just don't know if it will be worth my while because we don't know how many days we're doing yet!x

It says on the manchester college website that it's 33 weeks long so I've just chose the accommodation for 45 weeks and have you been accepted onto the course xx
It says on the manchester college website that it's 33 weeks long so I've just chose the accommodation for 45 weeks and have you been accepted onto the course xx

I'm definitely considering staying :smile: and yeah I have!xx
I'm definitely considering staying :smile: and yeah I have!xx

Oh good have you started buying any of the kits yet and have booked anything yet :smile: x
Oh good have you started buying any of the kits yet and have booked anything yet :smile: x

I have just paid the booking fee for the Lambert and Fairfield so just waiting for an offer now! I'm not buying the kits at the moment because I have most stuff from the other courses I did but I regretted buying them before so i'm not sure yet. have you?x
I have just paid the booking fee for the Lambert and Fairfield so just waiting for an offer now! I'm not buying the kits at the moment because I have most stuff from the other courses I did but I regretted buying them before so i'm not sure yet. have you?x

Oh good and ye I've ordered everything apart from the mac kit but I'll be ordering that too and you should add me on Facebook xxx
Ah that's good yeah I need to get the airbrush still, not sure which one you are on facebook I reckon I will be easier to find aha its Nadia Hudyma :smile: x
Hi guys, I'm supposed to be starting this course in Sept but I've had no info from the college, just my UCAS confirmation letter of acceptance. Have you enrolled?
Hi guys, Im also starting this course but I haven't even booked my accommodation yet! I have no clue what I'm doing, how did you guys find rooms? PM me pleeeeease, I literally have no idea what I'm doing
<Facebook link removed by mod>
Original post by SamanthaRoseR
Hi guys, I'm supposed to be starting this course in Sept but I've had no info from the college, just my UCAS confirmation letter of acceptance. Have you enrolled?

Hey on the letter from manchester it says we enrol on Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th of September between 9:00 and 12:00 and have to go to w8 bug you should get the welcome pack soon if you've got your ucas confirmation x
I've just got a letter saying to enrol on the Tuesday only, between 9-12. Hope that's some help! What backgrounds are you all coming from? As in A-levels or have you already done some makeup? I'm so nervous now!
Original post by Katycurry8
I've just got a letter saying to enrol on the Tuesday only, between 9-12. Hope that's some help! What backgrounds are you all coming from? As in A-levels or have you already done some makeup? I'm so nervous now!

Hey I've done a-levels in art wbu x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending