The Student Room Group

Question about conditional offer and ucas points

Hi, I am currently a little confused over my grades and my conditional offer. Unlike most conditional offers that ask for 280 points (DMM), mine is asking for 260. Now, the grades I need to achieve a DMM is 3 Passes and 4 Merits which takes me to 1420 BTEC points which = to 280 tariff points. Because my offer is only asking for 260, doesn't thata mean that I only need 1400 tariff points which = to MMM? I am confident about achieving the 4 merits for 280 points and I'm just o be sure, I would like to know whether 260 points is MMM. :confused:
Original post by AaronM1995
Hi, I am currently a little confused over my grades and my conditional offer. Unlike most conditional offers that ask for 280 points (DMM), mine is asking for 260. Now, the grades I need to achieve a DMM is 3 Passes and 4 Merits which takes me to 1420 BTEC points which = to 280 tariff points. Because my offer is only asking for 260, doesn't thata mean that I only need 1400 tariff points which = to MMM? I am confident about achieving the 4 merits for 280 points and I'm just o be sure, I would like to know whether 260 points is MMM. :confused:

Try this:
http://www.universityfinder.org.uk/ucas-points-calculator.html

According to this, MMM is 240.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by carnationlilyrose

Hi thanks, i know 240 is MMM, but what would 260 be if 280 is DMM? Would 260 be MMM too?
Original post by AaronM1995
Hi thanks, i know 240 is MMM, but what would 260 be if 280 is DMM? Would 260 be MMM too?

That would be my guess, but as I don't deal with BTECS, I'm afraid it's no better than a guess. Contact the university direct, I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending