The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Belmont Flats 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MarkP.
I know haha, very weird! Suppose it'll make things easier knowing each other beforehand :biggrin:

Yup! If we find more of us we should make a group chat on an app or something instead of clogging up this forum page XD do you have the line app? If you have a smart phone?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Original post by ebonypol
Yup! If we find more of us we should make a group chat on an app or something instead of clogging up this forum page XD do you have the line app? If you have a smart phone?

No unfortunately not, I have WhatsApp? Yeah that's a really good idea!
Reply 22
Yeh I have WhatsApp! Umm I can't add you though without your number and that's means giving it away on the Internet :frown: umm would.you.mind downloading the line app? It's free and I just need a username... If ya don't mind. If it does then sorry in advance :smile:
Original post by ebonypol
Yeh I have WhatsApp! Umm I can't add you though without your number and that's means giving it away on the Internet :frown: umm would.you.mind downloading the line app? It's free and I just need a username... If ya don't mind. If it does then sorry in advance :smile:

You can send private messages on here, just to let you know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Ohhh I feel stupid... Thanks :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by EcosseSchottland
Flat 58 Room 2, Anyone nearby?

I'm room 6 flat 58!
I'm in flat 51, room 2..!
Reply 27
Hey guys, thought id add my knowledge despite not going Uni this year. I won a competition a few weeks ago called #Testdrivedundee (I dont know whether you were following it), but during my visit i stayed in flat 26 room 5 in Belmont and it was lovely, if you want a few pics just let me know! I was also imformed that it was one of, if not the best apartment blocks on campus, you got lucky! Haha Anyway, have a nice evening, Jack :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by Xetter
Hey guys, thought id add my knowledge despite not going Uni this year. I won a competition a few weeks ago called #Testdrivedundee (I dont know whether you were following it), but during my visit i stayed in flat 26 room 5 in Belmont and it was lovely, if you want a few pics just let me know! I was also imformed that it was one of, if not the best apartment blocks on campus, you got lucky! Haha Anyway, have a nice evening, Jack :smile:

Yeah I followed it, glad you enjoyed it! When are you going to uni? What floor was flat 26 on? Do you know/can you work out what floor flat 55 would be on?
Reply 29
Original post by MarkP.
Yeah I followed it, glad you enjoyed it! When are you going to uni? What floor was flat 26 on? Do you know/can you work out what floor flat 55 would be on?

Haha, thanks! I do apologise for how it looked though.. hope it wasnt 'too' cheesy! haha

I was on the ground floor and too the right, straight ahead of you is a flight of stairs so i would presume 55 to be on the first floor! possibly second but no higher. They are very nice and modern flats though! haha

Im doing my first year of A levels now, so will be hoping to wizz off to uni in 2016! :smile:
Original post by jemx
I'm room 6 flat 58!

That's great! What are you studying?
Reply 31
Original post by EcosseSchottland
That's great! What are you studying?

Primary education :smile: yourself?
Original post by jemx
Primary education :smile: yourself?

European Studies and European Languages and Culture
flat 17 room 1😊
Reply 34