The Student Room Group

Anyone else currently growing out a fringe?

Pretty mundane, I know, but after having had a fringe for about 14 years I have decided to grow it out, despite still being a bit self-conscious of having a high forehead. Figured I can always get it cut back in again, haha.

Anyway, I've "decided" the same thing several times in the past and have always caved and cut it again when it became unruly/fell into my eyes, but I think that it really will stick this time.

Anyway, anyone else growing out a fringe? Any tips for styling it as it grows? Mine's still in a side fringe at the mo but soon it'll cover my right eye and I'll want to get it out the way a bit.
Yup , me too.

Thing is , a fringe really suits my face and every so often I fall in love with the fringe hairstyle and decide to get it cut all over again and then realise the hassle of maintaining the fringe. It's a constant cycle and I'm probably going to have my hair cut again within the next month cause I've fallen in love again :love:
Original post by Musie Suzie
Pretty mundane, I know, but after having had a fringe for about 14 years I have decided to grow it out, despite still being a bit self-conscious of having a high forehead. Figured I can always get it cut back in again, haha.

Anyway, I've "decided" the same thing several times in the past and have always caved and cut it again when it became unruly/fell into my eyes, but I think that it really will stick this time.

Anyway, anyone else growing out a fringe? Any tips for styling it as it grows? Mine's still in a side fringe at the mo but soon it'll cover my right eye and I'll want to get it out the way a bit.

I'm growing my fringe too, at the moment it covers my eyebrows. I usually split it into two parts and pin them back or I (try to its very hard) put it into a french braid :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest