The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1
I'm on the second floor too but in B Block. I don't know much about it but it's supposed to be pretty good... fingers crossed!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
OK, well that's good! I also just heard that it's closest to the computer lab and the library, but furthest from the shop and the cafeteria... Ah well, can't have it all!
It has big rooms. At least the ones my friends and I stayed at for the open day were big. They were old... well not old, I mean, not like Chancellors Court as they're brand new, just like the rest of the accommodation really. And quite bare (white walls, pale furnishings) which looked really good as you could totally make it your own room, whereas I'd be too scared of ruining the fancy paint work in CC. Also, my room had a little balcony too which was nice. They didn't all have one so it will be luck of the draw, but mine had a long window/door thing which opened onto a balcony bit which you could fit 2 chairs on... not much, but good!

Its really far down on site, one of the furthest from the main accommodation building, but its not a far walk (2-3 mins) and has lots of greenery.
Reply 4
Thanks for the info! I like the sound of it. A balcony would be totally cool! :smile: So are you in Holland too Oxymoronic?
Reply 5
How did you get the information on your accomodation??
Reply 6
Go to www.myed.ed.ac.uk... you have to register using your matriculation number which should have been sent to you, and once you're on your myed there should be a link saying "launch accommodation" and you will find out your info there. Hope that makes sense!
Dizzy!
Thanks for the info! I like the sound of it. A balcony would be totally cool! :smile: So are you in Holland too Oxymoronic?

No, I don't know where I am yet. Only became UF on Thursday :smile:
me n ziggle will be livin it up in the 2nd floor Holland D Block! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending