Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Nicholson Hall block E?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by bee_keziah
I know what you mean, I've literally scoured the Internet and can't find much on Nicholson! I think I will be applying for an ensuite, I'm torn between blocks and flats though - where are you thinking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah i couldn't find anything just a picture of the building. Yeah i think an en-suite would be the best as you don't have to wait on people for a shower etc! i'm not sure, is there flats and blocks for Nicholson?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Maxvo2
Haha yeah i couldn't find anything just a picture of the building. Yeah i think an en-suite would be the best as you don't have to wait on people for a shower etc! i'm not sure, is there flats and blocks for Nicholson?

Yeah, on their accommodation page they have a table at the bottom with all of the accommodation and what they have to offer. I'm not sure whether to go for an ensuite block or a shared bathroom in a flat. I'm tempted to go for blocks since I'm a bit older than most people starting so I'd rather be around more people than just 4/5 who might drive me insane 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Yeah, on their accommodation page they have a table at the bottom with all of the accommodation and what they have to offer. I'm not sure whether to go for an ensuite block or a shared bathroom in a flat. I'm tempted to go for blocks since I'm a bit older than most people starting so I'd rather be around more people than just 4/5 who might drive me insane 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i just had a look and yeah that's understandable haha.
Reply 23

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've never been in the flats so I don't know, 21 are in Nicholson with ensuite while 29 (or 27? I can't remember) are in the blocks with shared bathrooms. The communal area is the kitchen and the Lawns Centre but that's the same for all blocks, not just Nicholson (I think!). The layouts pretty good, the size of the kitchen/bathrooms vary between blocks, but we were never squished and it's easy to get everyone into a kitchen to predrink and so on :P there's a kitchen on each floor of the block too (3 floors) so only 7 of us shared a kitchen anyway. Hope this helps :smile:
Anyone in block E this year? I'm in NICHOE17A 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiestreet
Anyone in block E this year? I'm in NICHOE17A 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in NICHOE13A this year :smile:
Original post by Holly1996
I'm in NICHOE13A this year :smile:

Oh sweet, you'll be down the hall from me then 😄 What're you studying?? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh sweet, you'll be down the hall from me then 😄 What're you studying?? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing French and History! What about you?? :biggrin:
Original post by Holly1996
I'm doing French and History! What about you?? :biggrin:

Cool stuff, haha. I'm doing Physics with Astrophysics 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Cool stuff, haha. I'm doing Physics with Astrophysics 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in Nicholson E 17. It's the best room 😜
Original post by Semplice

Hahah excellent 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Semplice

Random question, you don't have a photo of it do ya? Cos there's like zero pictures of Nicholson on the website n stuff.... 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest