The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Accomodation for foreign students

Hello,

I am really worried, because I have read on their website that the deadline for accomodation applications is on the 31st of May. I live im Poland and I have not received my username and password yet for the online housing application, even though I made their offer as insurance. I wrote them and they basically did not give me that saying that all the information is provided on their website.

Please, could anybody explain me that? When will I be able to apply for accomodation?

Thank you very much in advance! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by tetroquark
Hello,

I am really worried, because I have read on their website that the deadline for accomodation applications is on the 31st of May. I live im Poland and I have not received my username and password yet for the online housing application, even though I made their offer as insurance. I wrote them and they basically did not give me that saying that all the information is provided on their website.

Please, could anybody explain me that? When will I be able to apply for accomodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, you can't be guaranteed accommodation if you've only made it your insurance. I don't think you'll be able to apply for it now. If say, after results day, you don't get into your firm and is accepted by QM, then they'll probably send you more information about accommodation after accepting you. But by then, there might not be many accommodation allocations left.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by tetroquark
Hello,

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can only apply for their accommodation if you firmed them, that's why they haven't sent you a username and password. The student village is extremely popular so they don't have enough spaces for insurance choices.
Reply 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending