The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Blackboard is good but the notes etc they put up on there wont be much more than their lecture slides if its anything like Nottm! and there so much more than it. blackboard is OK, but at NUS we use IVLE which is an alternative and it is amazing compared to blackboard, also all the lecturers put loads of articles, photocopies of textbooks and all sorts on there! they are really ehlpful.

one of my mates got a DVD FULL of various articles and cases for one of his articles, the reading is ridiculous.
Reply 41
Well, I'm on the course! Bit of a formality/waste of time (the interview) to be honest... he didn't actually ask me any questions or quiz me on anything... just explained the course and we talked about how we MIGHT be able to make it work in terms of the flexibility. Simply said that as far as the application form was concerned there were no problems and I'd get a letter sometime next week telling me I'd been accepted, then an invite for everybody to meet up and the course would start in approximately 4 weeks... Oh - and an instruction not to buy or even touch a text book until the course started!

So... here we go! Thanks again to everybody who assisted, encouraged and contributed!
Reply 42
;smartass; Congrats!
Reply 43
Fireman John

So... here we go! Thanks again to everybody who assisted, encouraged and contributed!

Congrats and best of luck :smile:
Congratulations - and welcome to the wonderful world of law students!
Pleased for you! Know how much you have wanted to do this for years and glad you finally followed it!!

Congratulations and good luck.

Lewis
Sorry, you've probably mentioned this before, but which Uni will you be attending?

Congratulations and good luck :wink:
Sheffield Hallam.

Latest

Trending

Trending