The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary leniency? Please help! :(

Scroll to see replies

What are the chances for someone with predicted A*BB requirement is AAA for law and politics queen Mary
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Jojoestar
LLB Law at QMUL still seems to be in extra which may imply they didn't send out enough offers so who knows. I'm wondering the same thing for Economics.

how do you know whether a degree is in extra?
Original post by superxo2
Hi, I do a LLB course at QM. The entry requirement was A*AA, but I got AAA and they let me in. I do know someone who got into LLB law through clearing last year, but only a few are so lucky! BA Law and Politics only takes in a few students, I think there's only about 10 in my year?

Hi, I don't mean to ask an overly personal question or anything but could you tell me how much did u miss your A* by?

I'm currently in the same position as you were, I was given an offer by QM for A*AA but missed my A* by 3%. I'm truly hoping and praying they will still accept me.

Also, when did you find out you were accepted? I called them twice in the past two days and they simply told me to wait for UCAS to inform me tomorrow and I'm worried I wont know in time before Clearing starts.

Was it through UCAS? Did you have to get interviewed over the phone or anything?

Thanks for your reply.
Original post by Amandaslh
Hi, I don't mean to ask an overly personal question or anything but could you tell me how much did u miss your A* by?

I'm currently in the same position as you were, I was given an offer by QM for A*AA but missed my A* by 3%. I'm truly hoping and praying they will still accept me.

Also, when did you find out you were accepted? I called them twice in the past two days and they simply told me to wait for UCAS to inform me tomorrow and I'm worried I wont know in time before Clearing starts.

Was it through UCAS? Did you have to get interviewed over the phone or anything?

Thanks for your reply.

I literally just scraped A grades! I had no interviews for QM, I found out I was accepted on results day! I hope you were too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending