Goats

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Goats are the offspring of Satan himself
Original post by lilypear
Don't get caught watching videos of our Lord and saviour :tongue:

Obviously it was for research purposes :wink:
Original post by Wilfred Little
[video="youtube;58-atNakMWw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-atNakMWw[/video]

That is awesome! I'm inspired by their core stability! :wink:

Reminds me of Gladiators and the Eliminator final..... whose up for Goat Gladiators?
Original post by brownsugar-xx
'u fokin wot m8'

:rofl:
ngl pretty decent thread, above average
Original post by e aĂ­ rapaz
Found OP's bebo account...

I took that pic
Reply 86
Original post by Sophsha
I took that pic

Can u stop being hilarious
Can u stop being hilarious

Soz to those peasants who r not funny
Original post by She-Ra
That is awesome! I'm inspired by their core stability! :wink:

Reminds me of Gladiators and the Eliminator final..... whose up for Goat Gladiators?

I like to think it's a family of goats just having a day out together. The dad's not arsed, you can see him just standing there looking moody, headbutts the kids a couple times as well.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I like to think it's a family of goats just having a day out together. The dad's not arsed, you can see him just standing there looking moody, headbutts the kids a couple times as well.

Haha! It so is!

Sounds like my dad whenever we went to theme parks, he used to wait their patiently whilst we queued for the rides :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
What's got your goat OP? Hur Hur :gah:

:facepalm:
:rofl:
Reply 91
Original post by Foo.mp3
What's got your goat OP? Hur Hur :gah:

u wot m8
Reply 92
Lol, I actually think its cool how they can climb mountains like that, and they`re really cute(atleast the baby ones are). Hate to be there when you get to the top and look down......
Does one eat goat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by Mav455
Lol, I actually think its cool how they can climb mountains like that, and they`re really cute(atleast the baby ones are). Hate to be there when you get to the top and look down......

Would you have a pet goat if you wanted to?
Reply 95
Would you have a pet goat if you wanted to?
Probably yeah. I love feeding them at farms, its tickles when they eat food of your hands lol. But then again, I`d probably get bored of it after a few years...
It's their eyes!! They look silly
Reply 97
Original post by Mav455
Probably yeah. I love feeding them at farms, its tickles when they eat food of your hands lol. But then again, I`d probably get bored of it after a few years...

Let's buy a goat together
Reply 98
Original post by Ebony19
It's their eyes!! They look silly

They actually have 340degrees vision, that's why their eyes look really ****ed up :lol:
They actually have 340degrees vision, that's why their eyes look really ****ed up :lol:

Well there you go! All those people who argue beautiful is genetically superior...

Quick Reply