The Student Room Group

Psychology Related Degree

I'm a year 12 student currently looking to take a psychology related degree at university.

However, I am interested in doing some sort of combined/joint honours degree rather than just psychology on its own.

I was wondering if anybody could give recommendations of combined/joint psychology degrees and their respective universities? (Any recommendations would be helpful!)
Reply 1
Pretty sure keele offered a lot of joint psychology courses :smile: looks like a really nice place too!

http://www.keele.ac.uk/ugcourses/psychology/#tabs-3
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Shabaaa
I'm a year 12 student currently looking to take a psychology related degree at university.

However, I am interested in doing some sort of combined/joint honours degree rather than just psychology on its own.

I was wondering if anybody could give recommendations of combined/joint psychology degrees and their respective universities? (Any recommendations would be helpful!)

Depends if you want to go down a biological sciency route or a social sciency route or if you just want to take something random with psychology. On the former, in general BIOLOGY related subjects fo very well with psychology, especially things like biological anthropology (study of human evolution), behavioural ecology, neuroscience, etc.- although you might need chemistry a level for some subjects. On the other hand, sociology & social anthropology go well with psychology if you want to focus on the social side.
Reply 3
thank you guys!

Quick Reply