Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Nicholson Hall - University of Hull 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImTheMuffinator
E block room 7? That's mine :smile:

I was on second floor and that is on the first so im not enturely sure :L if the numbers go round from the entrance downstairs, as opposed to around the stairs like on my floor then you are next to the kitchen. Decent sized room.
The only rooms that are small are the ones in the column of room 11 for some reason those are quite small...
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
Whats the space like in the kitchen? How big is the fridge and do we get dedicated places to store our own equipment? Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Solo16
Whats the space like in the kitchen? How big is the fridge and do we get dedicated places to store our own equipment? Thanks :biggrin:

Hey the space is quite good really. most people get 2 cupboards, some of you might only get 1, but as the year gets on and you become friends with people you might share cupboards and stuff :smile:
There are 2 fridges each with 3 shelves and 2 small drawers so its up to you how you share them out.
Found the tables a bit annoying... there are 2 round tables but they are hard to put together so we used to just all cram around one table as best we could and used the second table as a kind of storage table if we needed more draining space or if people wanted to keep any stuff there. hope this helps :smile:
Original post by gracecooke55
Hey the space is quite good really. most people get 2 cupboards, some of you might only get 1, but as the year gets on and you become friends with people you might share cupboards and stuff :smile:
There are 2 fridges each with 3 shelves and 2 small drawers so its up to you how you share them out.
Found the tables a bit annoying... there are 2 round tables but they are hard to put together so we used to just all cram around one table as best we could and used the second table as a kind of storage table if we needed more draining space or if people wanted to keep any stuff there. hope this helps :smile:

Hello. :smile:

Are the cupboards/kitchens lockable, or is it a case of hoping that people stick to their own floor's kitchen?
Unfortunately not, just your room. Some of my bottle of wine got drunk last year :frown:
I kept all my treat foods in a drawer in my room to minimise people coming and taking stuff...
Its very tricky to manage really!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest